Gibson Gardens Tacoma, WA

Reviews of Gibson Gardens

Independent Living Reviews for Gibson Gardens

September 19, 2016

By Marsha347201

Gibson is a gated community and with friendly and happy people. It’s sunny with a well appointed kitchen, and I love the washer and dryer. The trash is picked up twice a week right outside your door. It’s big, it has a balcony, and the place was very clean. The staff was wonderful, and my impression was very good.

September 30, 2015

Gibson Gardens is a very nice place. The staff was great and very helpful even after they knew we are not going to move there. The prices were affordable as well. The rooms were great and of nice size.

September 07, 2015

By Irene26

The staff is very friendly, and Gibson Gardens is conveniently located to bus stops and shopping. The apartments are really nice -- nicer and bigger than most I've seen -- and they come with washers, dryers, and cable TV. They have a lot of activities to keep the seniors occupied. They just had a senior prom night, which was fantastic. The meals, I hear, are good. The atmosphere is really nice, it is like home, and the price is really affordable. My father-in-law has been there since the beginning of August. I went to a whole bunch of different places, this place was the most affordable, and he likes it.

Costs for Gibson Gardens

Photos of Gibson Gardens

Services and Amenities of Gibson Gardens

• Get Costs

About Gibson Gardens

Upscale Garden Living! Our Impressive Senior Community is Located in the Heart of Tacoma. Everything you should expect from retirement living is right here! Impeccably maintained grounds, apartment homes and community areas are just a start to the fantastic features you'll find at Gibson Gardens! Start your day with a continental breakfast, enjoy lush landscaping and the tranquil pond, walk through the gardens, or take part in one of our many community social events.

AMENITIES:

• Wide variety of social programs & activities
    • Lounges & theater
    • Beautifully landscaped grounds
    • Raised flower & vegetable gardens
    • Onsite beauty and barber shop
    • Close to medical facilities and major hospitals
    • Medical appointment shuttle
    • Minutes to shopping, banking and restaurants
    • Easy freeway access
    • Parks and churches nearby
    • Spacious 1 or 2 bedroom apartments
    • Full-size washer & dryer in homes
    • Electric fireplaces
    • Spacious decks and patios with storage
    • Large Closets
    • 48-hour work order guarantee
    • On-Site Management
    • Courteous and helpful staff
    • 24-hour on-call emergency maintenance
    • Full-size stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher
    • Extensive library and stocked craft room for hobbyists

Map of Gibson Gardens