Brookdale Allenmore Independent Living

Offers Independent Living

2010 South Union Avenue, Tacoma, WA 98405
Brookdale Allenmore (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 4 days

Independent and Assisted Living new residents receive $500 off the 1st full month and 4th full month free Base Rent. Must take financial possession by 2/28/2021. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Brookdale Allenmore

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Allenmore

December 16, 2015

By Judy117832250

We are happy with the service of the staff at Brookdale Allenmore. My mom’s room is like a small apartment with a bedroom, bathroom, little kitchen, and living room. The food is not wonderful but adequate. They have bingo, and people come in to play music. They have an activity director, so they have quite a few activities and church services. What I like most about Brookdale Allenmore is that the aides are very nice to my mom, and they take good care of her, and that the whole facility is clean. The dining area is like a cafeteria type with nice tablecloths; it is very nice.

July 20, 2015

Brookdale Allenmore (Formerly Villas at Union Park) was a wonderful facility. The people there were just absolutely great, but it's just way too expensive for us. They had wonderful amenities. The dining room looked great, but we didn't try any of the food. The activities were great. The apartments were clean. Other than the cost, it's a great thing. The location was wonderful because everything was right there. You can just walk across the street and go to the store, go to Target or Wal-Mart. The doctors' offices are there and most of the hospitals are neary as well.

September 10, 2014

The studio rooms at the Villas at Union Park were too small, as well as their dining room. As soon as I saw the room and saw it was small, I wasn't interested anymore. It also looked like to me that the hallways needed to be repainted and it needed some upkeep.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our community. Your feedback is always considered and appreciated!

August 15, 2013

By Shari3

Villas at Union Park was a very nice place and I liked the facility. I thought it was nicely laid out. The staff were very helpful and everytime I went there, a lot of the residents seemed to enjoy it.

Photos of Brookdale Allenmore

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Allenmore

• General Store

About Brookdale Allenmore

Brookdale Allenmore Independent Living provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale Allenmore