Franklin Place Sumner, WA

Franklin Place (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Franklin Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Franklin Place

April 29, 2014

One facility that I visited and I liked a lot was here. I like the fact that, there was the dining area right off the main entry, and it made it open and inviting. The rooms that were available were kind of far away from the main entry area and dining area. It didn't seem extremely secure. Some windows seemed kind of accessible to someone on the outside. I didn’t get to taste the food, but I looked at their menu, and it looked good. This facility has been remodeled because sometime two years ago, they were flooded. This facility is situated in a low area, and they told me that after they remodeled the place, they redesigned the water drainage system so that it would not flood again, but I didn’t feel comfortable with that. I really like the openness of the entry way. The décor was beautiful and very welcoming. What I didn’t like was the layout of the rooms was kind of a long walk down the hall from the dining area and the main entry area.

Questions about Franklin Place

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Franklin Place. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average age of residents in AL is 85. Women tend to outnumber men 3 to 1. Favorite activities include Bingo, cards, crafts and musical entertainment.

What programs or activities does Franklin Place offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Our intimate communities allow us to tailor programs to the interests and abilities of our individual residents.

What transportation services does Franklin Place offer to assisted living residents?

Scheduled transportation is offered to AL residents.

What makes the chef or dining program at Franklin Place exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

We serve a variety of options at every meal, with table service for breakfast, lunch and dinner, seven days per week. Our menu is chef prepared and dietician supervised.

What safety features or security measures does Franklin Place offer to assisted living residents?

Each of our communities has a secured front entrance and visitors must sign in and out each time they enter and exit the community.

How does Franklin Place keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Each of our communities has a monthly newsletter which is shared with residents and their family members. Our dedicated staff is always available to visit with you about your loved ones.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Franklin Place during daytime and nighttime hours?

Our staffing is based upon the individual care needs or our residents as well as the current number of residents. Staffing will vary based upon these ratios.

If Franklin Place accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Our communities are pet-friendly with enclosed courtyards for our furry friends.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Our staff receives monthly in-service trainings at the community level as well as mandatory monthly online training courses.

What safety features or security measures does Franklin Place provide to protect residents who wander?

Our egress doors are alarm activated.

Costs for Franklin Place

Photos of Franklin Place

Services and Amenities of Franklin Place

• Get Costs

About Franklin Place

At Franklin Place, our senior living community, our caring and devoted staff work to make each resident feel like family. We develop individual care plans to meet their needs, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our residents engage in a variety of activities, such as bingo, exercise classes, arts and crafts, card and board games, movie nights, and parties. We also go on outings for movies, shopping, and entertainment. Request more information about our Sumner assisted living community today.

Map of Franklin Place