Franklin Place Sumner, WA

Franklin Place (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Franklin Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Franklin Place

April 29, 2014

One facility that I visited and I liked a lot was Franklin House. I like the fact that, there was the dining area right off the main entry, and it made it open and inviting. The rooms that were available were kind of far away from the main entry area and dining area. It didn't seem extremely secure. Some windows seemed kind of accessible to someone on the outside. I didn’t get to taste the food, but I looked at their menu, and it looked good. This facility has been remodeled because sometime two years ago, they were flooded. This facility is situated in a low area, and they told me that after they remodeled the place, they redesigned the water drainage system so that it would not flood again, but I didn’t feel comfortable with that. I really like the openness of the entry way. The décor was beautiful and very welcoming. What I didn’t like was the layout of the rooms was kind of a long walk down the hall from the dining area and the main entry area.

Costs for Franklin Place

Photos of Franklin Place

Services and Amenities of Franklin Place

• Get Costs

About Franklin Place

At Franklin Place, our senior living community, our caring and devoted staff work to make each resident feel like family. We develop individual care plans to meet their needs, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our residents engage in a variety of activities, such as bingo, exercise classes, arts and crafts, card and board games, movie nights, and parties. We also go on outings for movies, shopping, and entertainment. Request more information about our Sumner assisted living community today.

Map of Franklin Place