Manor Care Health Services - Spokane

Reviews of Manor Care Health Services - Spokane

Nursing Home Reviews for Manor Care Health Services - Spokane

February 25, 2014

By Louise E

I have had several family members and friends in this facility over the past 2 or 3 years. Care is adequate/good if you are there on a temporary basis and will be going home. Once it's determined that it is going to be long term care, it didn't feel as good. All people I personally knew as patients had items lost or damaged and it took months for replacement or repair and only if someone kept after them. Until I commented about it in a care meeting and threatened to move parties to another facility, I could stand at nursing stations for up to 5 minutes before anyone would even acknowledge I was there. That improved somewhat after I discussed it. PT/OT/Speech department staff were wonderful! They were very compassionate, helpful and informative. (Best part of whole experience!) Nursing assistants and lower paid staff were almost always kind and helpful, upper level not always. Billing/insurance issues were frequently a problem, but eventually worked out. Facility did not seem to appreciate or be helpful when outside agencies (hospice, etc.) were requested by outside doctor and family. Contact by the facility to the family seemed haphazard - often found out about problems when I visited and realized patient had an injury, glasses were broken, etc. as opposed to being called about it. Have had several other family members and friends in other facilities and would probably not choose this one again.

March 29, 2013

By George13

We chose Manor Care in Spokane, WA. My wife was in the hospital prior to that they worked with us in coming up with a nursing home that will be available. Everything was fine. We had some problems with the billing and information, but they corrected the orders that I had. So we have no complaints right at the moment. The staff was very accommodating, no complaints about the service there. They have all kinds of therapy like physical therapy and speech therapy. They have activities like games and bingo. They even invite people to perform music for them and things like that. They try to keep people as busy as they could. The rooms were efficient and nothing to brag about. They just need to improve in billing and upon checking in, making sure you understand what the charges are. I reminded them of this particular situation and they adjusted the bill substantially for me.

October 30, 2012

By Kay5

The facility is very clean and welcoming. The staff seem to be very nice and thoughtful. I really appreciate how well they communicate with us as a family and how they speak to my grandfather. The only down side of my experience is that there is really no place for 4-5 of us to gather for a visit. I wish there was some sort of family visiting room we could go to.

Services and Amenities of Manor Care Health Services - Spokane

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Manor Care Health Services - Spokane

Manor Care Health Services - Spokane is a senior living provider in Spokane, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manor Care Health Services - Spokane for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manor Care Health Services - Spokane