Harvard Park

Offers Independent Living

1616 E 30th Ave, Spokane, WA 99203
Harvard Park (509) 747-2703
PROMOTION! 4 days

Reduced rates on select apartments for new leases sign and move in by January 31st. Ask for details during your tour!

Reviews of Harvard Park

Independent Living Reviews for Harvard Park

December 03, 2016

By Larry151010

Harvard Park was a nice, newer place, and the location was good, but it would be frustrating to go up and down those hills. Everything was good; the apartments and rooms were nice, and had ample room to fit a queen-sized bed, a TV in the living room, and a couple of chairs. It had a nice setting, and there were a lot of activities. However, there wasn't much exercising, which was kind of a downfall. I was also worried about the wintertime when the roads get bad while going up and down the south hill.

July 03, 2016

By Rose735625

Harvard Park is a lovely place. The people are very friendly. Both the staff and the residents are very welcoming, and they really help us feel at home. We have decided that this place is fine as soon as we're ready to move into a senior community. We've eaten dinner there a couple of times, and the food is very good. This place seems adequate for our needs.

May 10, 2016

By Liz B.1

I wouldn’t go at Harvard Park. The colors and stuff were very old. But the people were very nice. The guy that did the interview and the tour was very knowledgeable and very nice. I don’t have any problem with the staff it’s just the building itself just felt very old and tired. The rooms were very small and there were no washer or dryer in the unit.

January 17, 2016

By Happy Visitor23

We visited Harvard Park. We liked basically everything about it from the way it was set up to the information that they gave us to the people that we talked to.

December 29, 2015

By jakes doghouse

Other

I provide a service to many retirement communities in Spokane and this is one of them. I deliver to this community all there pet food and supplies for there cat and dogs.

September 29, 2015

By Jon10

The owner manager at Harvard Park took me into a private room and kept me sitting there while he was doing all sorts of interviewing type of questions. He gave me no brochures, no materials whatsoever, with no follow-up, and I felt unwelcomed. The apartments that I saw had a microwave and a small refrigerator, but no hot plate or stove. The meals were served at an exact time. They serve breakfast at 8:30, and if you get there at 8:45, you miss breakfast. It was definitely not user friendly. My friend who lived there did not like it either. However, they were pretty good on activities, and they do have the bus that will take you places.

Hi Jon, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement Home Office. First, let me sincerely apologize that you were treated that way. We never want our visitors to feel unwelcome, so I agree that behavior is unacceptable. I passed your feedback to our Resident Relations department for their investigation. Thanks again for bringing his to our attention, Katie

August 31, 2015

Harvard Park is amazing. We love it, and I would recommend it highly to others.

May 26, 2015

By Jill26

We wanted to be at Harvard Park. The rooms were very nice, spacious, and nice size living area for two people. The staff was wonderful, very caring, and thoughtful. They remembered us. We had been out there several times to check other things out, and they had been very helpful. We had dinner there several times. They had a concert where a woman came in, played the piano, and sang. The food was excellent.

April 27, 2015

By Alice39

Harvard Park was really nice. The people were friendly. They did not have the assisted living that we could go to from independent living, but other than that, we really liked them. We have thought about going there before we found the place our mother is in now. It did not feel as friendly, but it was still a really great place.

March 15, 2014

By Andrew11

We visited because we had a friend who's staying there. They had a family reunion that Harvard Park set up. We thought that was real nice and very considerate of Harvard Park. It looked like a warm and comfortable place to be. It looked pretty good and one that would take care of our needs. It was clean and seemed like it had a lot to offer as far as things to do. The people that we met there were very helpful and in fact they follow up and keep in touch with us. We had a great visiting experience.

October 18, 2013

By Virginia10

My husband found his friend a place at Harvard Park. He could have his two black Labs there on the main floor and they had a back door so he could take them out to walk them. His friend had been there a month now and I've had dinner with him every now and then. It's a wonderful place for him and it's working out beautifully. There are about 80 apartments there. They have housekeeping staff that comes in once a week, changes the bed, towels, and does the vacuuming. He can pay extra should he need assisted living; a group can come in everyday and take care of him. It's nice, clean and everybody is friendly and pleasant. My husband said he doesn't mind living there.

Costs for Harvard Park

Photos of Harvard Park

Services and Amenities of Harvard Park

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Private

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Harvard Park

harvard-park.com

Harvard Park is located in Spokane, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Harvard Park for a visit...and stay!

Map of Harvard Park