Harvard Park

Reviews of Harvard Park

Independent Living Reviews for Harvard Park

September 29, 2015

By Jon10

The owner manager at Harvard Park took me into a private room and kept me sitting there while he was doing all sorts of interviewing type of questions. He gave me no brochures, no materials whatsoever, with no follow-up, and I felt unwelcomed. The apartments that I saw had a microwave and a small refrigerator, but no hot plate or stove. The meals were served at an exact time. They serve breakfast at 8:30, and if you get there at 8:45, you miss breakfast. It was definitely not user friendly. My friend who lived there did not like it either. However, they were pretty good on activities, and they do have the bus that will take you places.

Hi Jon, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement Home Office. First, let me sincerely apologize that you were treated that way. We never want our visitors to feel unwelcome, so I agree that behavior is unacceptable. I passed your feedback to our Resident Relations department for their investigation. Thanks again for bringing his to our attention, Katie

August 31, 2015

Harvard Park is amazing. We love it, and I would recommend it highly to others.

May 26, 2015

By Jill26

We wanted to be at Harvard Park. The rooms were very nice, spacious, and nice size living area for two people. The staff was wonderful, very caring, and thoughtful. They remembered us. We had been out there several times to check other things out, and they had been very helpful. We had dinner there several times. They had a concert where a woman came in, played the piano, and sang. The food was excellent.

April 27, 2015

By Alice39

Harvard Park was really nice. The people were friendly. They did not have the assisted living that we could go to from independent living, but other than that, we really liked them. We have thought about going there before we found the place our mother is in now. It did not feel as friendly, but it was still a really great place.

March 15, 2014

By Andrew11

We visited because we had a friend who's staying there. They had a family reunion that Harvard Park set up. We thought that was real nice and very considerate of Harvard Park. It looked like a warm and comfortable place to be. It looked pretty good and one that would take care of our needs. It was clean and seemed like it had a lot to offer as far as things to do. The people that we met there were very helpful and in fact they follow up and keep in touch with us. We had a great visiting experience.

October 18, 2013

By Virginia10

My husband found his friend a place at Harvard Park. He could have his two black Labs there on the main floor and they had a back door so he could take them out to walk them. His friend had been there a month now and I've had dinner with him every now and then. It's a wonderful place for him and it's working out beautifully. There are about 80 apartments there. They have housekeeping staff that comes in once a week, changes the bed, towels, and does the vacuuming. He can pay extra should he need assisted living; a group can come in everyday and take care of him. It's nice, clean and everybody is friendly and pleasant. My husband said he doesn't mind living there.

Costs for Harvard Park

Photos of Harvard Park

Services and Amenities of Harvard Park

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About Harvard Park

harvard-park.com

Harvard Park is located in Spokane, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Harvard Park for a visit...and stay!

Map of Harvard Park