Brighton Court Assisted Living Community

Reviews of Brighton Court Assisted Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Brighton Court Assisted Living Community

July 24, 2014

By shereallydoesnotlikeherjob

The head nurse Lynn, is not concerned with patients problems. She is a very unfriendly, unhappy and rude woman, that will openly start arguments with residents. She knows which buttons to push on each resident. When paying over 4000.00 a month out of pocket, one would think a little patience and compassion would be shown towards the older people living there. The food is also from cans and not good tasting. No fresh homemade food.

April 27, 2014

Brighton Court was very nice. The place was really good. It just didn't quite meet what we needed at the time. The staff was great. I remember I talked with one lady who gave me a rundown. But she ran through the whole basics and she was good. I was very satisfied with it. The rooms were fine, except that my parents were looking for something more like a regular kitchen, not a strictly kitchenette type. So that was kind of one reason that we wanted a different direction at the time. I do know they had get-togethers and some singing stuff. But I'm sure they have a lot of other things. It was really clean, nice, and had really good access to all the medical facilities because it's centered right next to a whole bunch of medical places. So I like that for my parents, as it would be very handy.

May 23, 2012

I chose the facility because partly it's near my sisters and it's also a very nice and clean place. It has a good layout. It's all one level and it has a courtyard. The scenery is pleasant. Most of the views are facing green grass and trees in the courtyard. The apartments are nice. My mom's room is good. It's got a kitchenette and full size refrigerator. It also has a wide bathroom with walk-in shower. Their amenities are favorable, so overall I feel good about this place. Also one important thing is that they take medicaid assistance, so they're quite affordable as far as being able to use my mom's social security and medicaid. I think my mom will be happy and comfortable here. The staff seems to be good and they have a nursing assistant or a nurse on duty. So far it's been really nice so I would recommend this facility.

Costs for Brighton Court Assisted Living Community

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: Boarding Home License

About Brighton Court Assisted Living Community

/senior-living/washington/spokane-valley/brighton-court-assisted-living-99216

Brighton Court Assisted Living offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Brighton Court Assisted Living gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

All private rooms - no shared - all one level living. Atrium/Sun Room conveniently located behind Valley Hospital and Medical Center.

Map of Brighton Court Assisted Living Community