The Ridge

Reviews of The Ridge

Memory Care Reviews for The Ridge

October 14, 2011

By Mr. McSaathoff

My godmother stayed in these facilities just a few months before she passed away. The facilities were somewhat smaller than I expected, resting on only about 3 acres, but this didn't diminish my experience. I was slightly concerned by the amount of employee turnover the facility had, as it seemed that once I finally remembered one nurse's name, they were gone and the senior staff was in the middle of training someone new. It was really nice that they allowed small pets, as many of the residents didn't have anyone close to really spend time with them, and having animals around really brought a certain positive atmosphere to the place. Medication was delivered on schedule through an on-site pharmacy and managed by RNAs, which gave me a little piece of mind because my Godmother had trouble "remembering" to take her medication. The home always had some activity, game or event going on around mid-day, usually organized around a seasonal or holiday theme (my Godmother Phyllis particularly liked the Easter Egg hunt) to keep them busy, and I was pleased to learn they keep their own charter bus on-site to take them downtown for shopping and local events, and residents were always well supervised. I gave their review 3 out of 5 stars, because although my Godmother enjoyed her time their, it seemed a steep price to pay for room and board and some supervision, but I really don't have anything else to compare it to, but I would recommend them in the future.

June 12, 2011

By M4rGamer

Friend or relative of resident

My mother has been there for 10 years after she had a stroke. My niece recomended it, her co. provides bus service. The staff are long time employees and treat her great. When she 1st went in they helped her get back to painting, she was a known artist in Oregon. 2 years ago she had another small stroke, fell and broke her hip and is now chair bound. They have to help her dress ect and allways are good to her. My sisters are allways up there, they live close by and have never had a bad word about the home or staff. I get up every couple of months and they even remember me. There is a large visiting area for a lot of family members to all be together. This is the only place I have been but it sure is nice to know mom is being taken care of well.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of The Ridge

About The Ridge

The Ridge is a senior living provider in Silverdale, Washington that offers residents Memory Care. Contact The Ridge for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Ridge