Clearbrook Inn

Reviews of Clearbrook Inn

Assisted Living Reviews for Clearbrook Inn

July 05, 2012

By LaurianScott12

All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. They treated my father well and he was happy there. The staff interacted with him as if he was a friend, not a patient, and I think that helped him feel more cared for and more at home. The nursing staff were all up to date on his condition and careful to relay information to him. They answered his questions and took time with him. They also answered my questions and let me know that they were available if I needed more information or help with my father.I tasted some portions of the meals and though the presentationa looked good, I thought the meals weren't very flavorful. For seniors, I think that could be a problem as they do tend to lose some sense of taste and also their appetitie. It's easier to be interested in food when it tastes good.Overall, I would be happy with my father living here. Still, it is an assisted living facility and will take an adjustment for anyone moving in. The facilities looked new and in excellent condition and convenient to get to. There were other facilities on the property for independent living as well. Now that he is out of assisted living and back home, I have been encouraging my father to move to this facility instead of living alone.

April 05, 2012

By CyrusCy

My mother currently works at Clearbrook Inn and I have a few friends with Grandparents housed there. I have toured it before (work-related) and have been thoroughly impressed with the cleanliness, upkeep, and patient care. The location is both close and accessible to Silverdale, Washington. They engage in activities with their residents almost monthly and even bi-monthly. My girlfriend is a live in caregiver for her grandfather, and once his condition deteriorates further, he will be moving there for permanent residence.

Services and Amenities of Clearbrook Inn

• Fee Structure Extra: Month To Month Rent With No Buy In Requirements.

• Coffee Shop

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Unkown

About Clearbrook Inn

Clearbrook Inn is a senior living provider in Silverdale, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Clearbrook Inn for more details on services and rates.

Map of Clearbrook Inn