The Courtyard at CRISTA

Reviews of The Courtyard at CRISTA

Assisted Living Reviews for The Courtyard at CRISTA

March 27, 2015

By Nola2

I haven't moved in yet, but I have found Crista in Shoreline. It is an independent living, then it goes to assisted living, and then to goes to medical care. It is a long term kind of commitment. I haven't moved in there yet, but the people that I talked to say it is a wonderful place to live. It is convenient to my family, it is reasonably priced, and I think I will be happy there. I spent the night there, and they put me in a two bedroom which is too much for me. I needed a one-bedroom. I guess I could use another room for an office and for my computer, but other than that, a one bedroom is ample. I live in an apartment anyway, so it is just like going to another apartment. They gave me a handout with the monthly events for the whole month of February for instance. They have all the activities for the whole month. I'm going to be very busy. Crista is a Christian owned group, and it is non-profit.

November 29, 2014

CRISTA Senior Living offers different levels of care from independent to skilled nursing. Their staff is caring. Their food is not fancy, but it's nutritious and served by many caring staff. The rooms are of varied sizes, and it's an older building. They are very clean, and it never smelled like anything. They offer a lot of activities. They encourage residents to participate. They also have transportation that takes the residents to the drugstores or to places.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Courtyard at CRISTA

Services and Amenities of The Courtyard at CRISTA

• Dining Extra: 24 Hour Cafe

• Coffee Shop
  • Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Emergency Pendant, Laundry Rooms, Family Rooms, Guest Rooms, Jacuzzi

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Adult Education & Intergenerational Classes, Live Well Program, Beachfront Activities, Movies, Writer's Group. Memory Care: Connected Activities Through Innovative Technology In2 L, Music Therapy.

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Diabetic
  • Diet Extra: Dietian On Staff

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1:08

• Occupational Therapy
  • Range Of Services Extra: Lab Services, Incontinence, Social Services, Live Well Program

Types of care

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About The Courtyard at CRISTA

The Courtyard at CRISTA is a senior living provider in Shoreline, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact The Courtyard at CRISTA for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Courtyard at CRISTA