Callahan House at Aegis of Shoreline

Reviews of Callahan House at Aegis of Shoreline

Assisted Living Reviews for Callahan House at Aegis of Shoreline

January 08, 2016

By Linda114205950

Aegis of Shoreline has great rooms. Their rooms are a convenient shape, so you can get around easily. It is clean and has a view of a courtyard that is well-kept. It is a well-maintained facility, and it is not depressing. The colors and the décor are nice, and the people are attentive. It is not the most convenient location; it is not on a bus line, but my friend opted for something that is clean and makes her feel spoiled. So far, the staff seems to know their job, and they are available, which is good. If someone asks for help, they seem to be right on it. You don't have to hunt them down because they are right there, so it is helpful.

May 29, 2013

By caring0521213

I liked Aegis of Shoreline very much. They were very warm and the place seemed very clean. They have a lot of amenities. We have lunch there and the food was exceptional. Everybody that I talked to seemed very happy. But even though I liked it in there, my parent's demands are beyond demanding so I guess it's not going to work.

October 01, 2012

By dolpereira

My Mom has been living at Callahan house for a little over a year. The staff is wonderful! The facility is beautiful. Everyone has their own room which they can decorate any way they choose. There is no judgement on the part of any of the staff when the residents go from room to room. They guide them, very kindly, to where they need to be. The food is wonderful and everything is very clean. We love the place!

Services and Amenities of Callahan House at Aegis of Shoreline

About Callahan House at Aegis of Shoreline

Callahan House at Aegis of Shoreline is part of a campus-like retirement community offering a range of care and lifestyle options. The Callahan House offers assisted living services within a comfortable retirement community and dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care.

Our innovative memory care program is designed with around-the-clock care to help alleviate stress and anxiety and make life more enjoyable. We have developed our communities specifically for people with memory loss. Our apartments are easy to navigate, we have licensed nurses on staff and our activities provide cognitive and physical stimulation to help soothe and relieve the effects of Alzheimer's and dementia. We continually focus on socialization which is paramount to health and well being.

Caring for a family member with dementia can be extremely difficult. The increased responsbility and emotional burden can easily cause stress and anxiety. This is why we believe in our neighborhood approach. These tasks are now shared by a number of dedicated individuals trained in caring for Alzheimer's and demenita. With the knowledge that your loved one is well cared for, you can enjoy more fulfilling time together and less stress.

Callahan House provides the upmost professional and compassionate staff that makes our community feel like home. Every day is welcomed with a bright smile and life's details are taken care of with the attention you expect from family.

We welcome you to visit our close-knit Aegis of Shoreline retirement community and experience the feeling of family. Call or stop by today to find out more!

Map of Callahan House at Aegis of Shoreline