Cogir of Northgate

Reviews of Cogir of Northgate

Independent Living Reviews for Cogir of Northgate

October 31, 2014

By Charlotte18

I visited Emeritus at Northgate. The staff's work attitude was very good. They seemed to be very nice. The rooms and apartments were nice and clean. The dining room was very nice. The food looked good. As far as activities, at the time of the visit, they were getting ready to have some sort of an outing. The residents seemed to be happy.

September 24, 2014

My visit with Emeritus was fine. It was homey and clean. I didn't try the food, but I saw the menu. It seemed more than adequate. The dining room wasn't crowded. I thought the rooms were okay. The staff was very kind and open. They had group activities that seemed to be appealing, and the price was good.

June 30, 2014

By John88121250

Emeritus at Northgate is a nice place. They have a nice staff. They are very friendly. They really took good care of my mom. It’s a very clean place. They are very conscientious and friendly. I would recommend this facility.

March 29, 2014

Emeritus is kind of old and it looked like it needed a little bit of updating. The rooms were small and the parking was a bit of a challenge for people to come and visit. Those were some of the things that were a problem. We ate there, the food was good. The people were really nice, it was clean. I wouldn't move there if I was looking for a place.

Costs for Cogir of Northgate

• Insurance
  • Credit Card
  • Check

About Cogir of Northgate

Residents enjoy the many different nooks and lounge areas for reading, chatting, playing cards, or simply enjoying the fire-place. The media centers are great spaces to comfortably watch a film on a large screen with friends. For game and puzzle fans there is an impressive collection to choose from and dedicated large tables to use.

• Alcove and One bedroom apartments
  • Patio and kitchenette
  • Heating, hot water and electricity included
  • Cable
  • Parking
  • Piano
  • Postal Service
  • Large screen TV
  • Complete WIFI coverage in common areasDining hall with table service
  • All-day dining hours
  • Menu prepared by professional Chef, approved by Nutritionist
  • Private dining roomsVariety of scheduled daily activities and outings
  • Bus/van transportation
  • Plenty of puzzles and board games
  • Special events in the community
  • Music and film evenings
  • Teaching and learning

Located only a few blocks form Northern Seattle's famous Northgate Mall, we offer independent living options with impeccable attention to care and comfort for all residents.

Map of Cogir of Northgate