Bridge Park

Bridge Park (206) 938-6394

Reviews of Bridge Park

Independent Living Reviews for Bridge Park

November 22, 2013

Mother will stay at Bridge Park. It's not a good facility. It's just that she doesn't want to move from that area so that's where we're at right now. It's associated with a hotel chain so we thought it was clean and it would be a nice place to live. The staff is incompetent. What happened why we wanted to move was because my mother was concerned about a woman who knocked on the door. She didn't answer and she was very upset that nobody would look into it. I called the facility and the new assistant manager informed me that it's not her problem and she also informed me that it was my problem if my mother didn't answer the door for a day or two that I would have to get to her. I said, "So you're telling me that all these little old people in this facility, if they don't come to one or two meals or people tell you there's something wrong with them that you won't go look in on them?" She said "yes" and then I called the other facilities and they didn't agree that that was the case. That's why I wanted her to move out of there. The rooms are really nice. They're spacious but they're not well maintained. My mother has moved there for two years and she informed me they put the fluid in the toilet bowl to clean it but they never scrub it. She has not had the toilet scrubbed in two years nor has she had the bathroom floor cleaned since she's been there. The food used to be good when she first moved in and now it's bad. When she first moved there, it wasn't like that but it's changed.

October 16, 2013

The staff of Bridge Park is very nice. I have a studio and the room is very small. The food is sometimes very good and at other times, it's awful. The best thing about the place it is that they have balconies. I wouldn't recommend it though because it's too expensive.

July 11, 2013

I chose Bridge Park because it had what I needed and the rate was within my income bracket. The location was also great for me because I had access to freeways, shopping centers and malls. I had a studio and it was spacious and neat. The facility was very clean. The food was decent. It would be better if they had more variety of food. I would recommend this facility to other people.

Costs for Bridge Park

Photos of Bridge Park

Services and Amenities of Bridge Park

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Bridge Park

bridgepark.us

Bridge Park is located in Seattle, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Bridge Park for a visit...and stay!

Map of Bridge Park