Bridge Park

Reviews of Bridge Park

Independent Living Reviews for Bridge Park

January 16, 2016

By Loving Daughter24

I moved my mom moved into Bridge Park. Her apartment is fine, and she’s very happy there. She’s done a couple of tai chi classes and went on the shuttle bus a couple of times. My mom’s biggest complaint is the food because the quality and the quantity are inconsistent. There are always a lot of people out and milling around, whether they’re sitting downstairs in the dining room or in different rooms doing activities.

October 19, 2015

By Lynn114698250

I was very pleased during my visit at Bridge Park and I am hoping to go back to this place again. The place was beautiful. The staff that showed me around was so accommodating. She introduced me to people and showed all of the accommodations that were available to be seen. I was really impressed and they would also allow me to keep my pet. This would be the place that I want to go.

April 16, 2015

By Bente1

I have decided and moved into Bridge Park because it is just convenient, and my son has bought a house close by. He bought that before I came here, but that made me choose to come here. It is fine; you got the bed, and you got the goods. It all depends on how the person is. I just visited a couple of times and decided this was in my monetary range, and I am taking it from there. The apartments are fine. They have many different types, and you decide what you want and wait for one to become empty. Some of them are quite spacious, and some -- even though they don't have a bedroom -- are still spacious. The kitchen in the apartment is not really a kitchen because we get three meals a day. I haven't participated too much in the activities, but they have movies and music and things like that.

Costs for Bridge Park

Photos of Bridge Park

Services and Amenities of Bridge Park

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Garage, Private

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Bridge Park

bridgepark.us

Bridge Park is located in Seattle, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Bridge Park for a visit...and stay!

*We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Bridge Park does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community.

Map of Bridge Park