The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

Reviews of The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

May 09, 2012

By JWDooley

I had a very positive experience with GenCare. Their staff was very helpful in making my decision; they were there every step of the way. They offered me move in assistance as well as a trial period, this allowed my mother to acclimate and further strengthen her choice. The executive director, Tami R., became as close as family to us. We owe her a great deal. The culinary program, created by Bastyr University, featured fresh ideas and a colorful plate. They have a unique health program designed for the low mobility, and the instructor is a wonderfully bright young woman. I recommend this property to anyone I can, I wouldn't mind seeing myself in a place like this when I ripen. I visit this property quite often and I am always pleased with the progress I see both in my mother, as well as in the company. GenCare Lifestyle Inc., not just another senior "home".

Independent Living Reviews for The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

Costs for The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

Photos of The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

Services and Amenities of The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

• About The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

Renton Senior and Assisted Living:

Tucked away, on the hillside just above Downtown Renton, The Lodge at Eagle Ridge gives its residents all the conveniences of being in the city, along with the quiet and privacy to relax and enjoy your retirement! Located just off of I-405, The Lodge provides easy access to nearby shopping centers (South Center Mall, Renton Landing), world class medical facilities (Pac-Med, Group Health, Valley Medical Center, UW Medicine Clinics), and all the restaurants and activities, Renton has to offer.

Life at The Lodge:

While being located in the heart of Renton, The Lodge offers its Residents a quiet, peaceful place to enjoy their retirement. Residents can enjoy a gourmet meal in our Dining Room while admiring the views of Lake Washington and The Olympic Mountains. Or, take a walk around the community on our quarter-mile, paved walking path, through our beautifully manicured grounds, originally designed by Tom Kubota. The Lodge at Eagle Ridge is a pet-friendly retirement living community dedicated to helping you to make the most out of your senior living experience.

Map of The Lodge at Eagle Ridge