Brookdale Renton

Reviews of Brookdale Renton

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Renton

May 30, 2013

By Fred5

My cousin stayed in Emeritus at Renton. The room was adequate with a living area, bedroom and bathroom. Although, the kitchen was pretty lousy and there was no dining area. I did not know any of the activities but I knew that there was transportation available. I would say that the facility was average.

February 23, 2012

By Notas

Well my old grandmother stayed there. Because our house was full and she was alone in her house we had to put her in a nursing home. Before we did we checked few nursing homes and this one fitted our plans pefrectly. It was near our home and the staff was so kind and generous. After the first week we went to visit our grandmother and she was very happy with her staying there. She said that the enterier was so beautiful and also she liked the food very much. Only one negative thing is that 1 day they didnt have heating. But that is okay because every other day there is not any problem. When we went to visit her, we first needed to check in then one person of the personal took us to our grandmother's room, telling us she could choose if she wants to be alone in the room or with others. The payment is fair and they have a lot of free activities there. She could read books, talk with doctors about her health, watch tv. I recommend it to everyone.

June 17, 2011

Friendly and caring staff. Clean facility. Only downside is no garden patio area for residents to sit outside. Only a parking lot area.

Photos of Brookdale Renton

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Check

About Brookdale Renton

Medication, bathing, bathroom assistance, nutrition, dressing and grooming, escort, skin care redirection, cueing for ADL's

Brookdale Renton offers residences with views of the beautiful hills of the Renton Highlands. We are conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, banking and the Renton Senior Center. Residents enjoy easy transportation through our Brookdale bus and Metro Services (including Access) as well as free local transportation through Hyde Services. Many of our staff members have been here for more than 10 years providing personalized care to our residents.

Map of Brookdale Renton