Redmond Heights Senior Living

Reviews of Redmond Heights Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Redmond Heights Senior Living

April 23, 2016

By Bob123513850

I had a friend who went into rehab at Redmond Heights. It used to be called Cascade Village, and it’s divided into two parts: one is the rehab and the other one is the retirement center. A lady took me around, and all of the staff people were very nice. The dining area was really nice, but it was also the activity room, so they had to be able shove tables inside. They’re probably the cheapest place I’ve seen. They have a little trail which people use to walk, but there's not much to it, so it wouldn’t feel like you had done any exercise whatsoever. It just didn’t strike me as being a useful service. They’re in the process of remodelling, and I saw some of the newly remodelled units, which were great. They plan to continue until everything’s remodelled. They’re very reasonable.

August 26, 2015

By Arne Hendrickson

They have extremely high quality of care. The staff delivers the best service. I give them my highest recommendation.

August 20, 2015

By Caring112044850

I am very satisfied with Redmond Heights where my friend is. Everything is fine right now. I know people over there, and I just think it is one of the best places. The people are really nice. The staff is fantastic. They are really a bunch of caring people that work together to make everything for the residents. They have great food. The chef is creative, so you will not think that you are eating institutional food. They have a lot of activities. I think she is in a very comfortable situation.

March 10, 2015

I would love to be in Redmond Heights. The people felt really at home. They had an elevator, and it's secure. Everything was right there. You don't have to worry about taking out your garbage. There were places in the hallway where you open the door and put them down the chute. You could buy stuff from the vending machines. It was too new to improve on anything -- maybe the food.

Costs for Redmond Heights Senior Living

Photos of Redmond Heights Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Redmond Heights Senior Living

• About Redmond Heights Senior Living

Redmond Heights Senior Living has the highest level of medical care available in assisted living on the Eastside, set in our welcoming country estate surroundings. We also offer secure Memory Care with ALLPRIVATE rooms in a completely secure wing. Our memory care pricing includes ALL care, from assistance with feeding to medication management!

The highest compliment we receive is that our staff truly cares about our residents and their families. We go above and beyond to guarantee the health, safety and well being of our residents. We do everything we possibly can to make certain that everyone living here has the quality of life that encompasses everything they enjoy. That includes food, activities and an environment that is welcoming and comfortable.

We also have Short Stay options, Adult Day Programs and great activities to put the fun in your day. Enjoy great meals in a lovely dining room, take a trip in our new van or just enjoy the company of fellow residents. Come for a visit and join us for a complimentary lunch while you're here!

Map of Redmond Heights Senior Living