Affinity at Puyallup Puyallup, WA

Reviews of Affinity at Puyallup

Independent Living Reviews for Affinity at Puyallup

June 23, 2021

By Donna

Affinity at Puyallup was a very I-live-on-my-own type of thing. No meals, it would just be like having an apartment. They have their bar there too for social hours. I think my mom needs a little bit more than just an apartment. They were more like little apartments because they had the ovens and everything where the other places had just microwaves. They had tons of activities. They had their little pool table, card rooms, a pub that they have social hours in where you get a free drink and there were pretty much a lot of things. The facility was nice, it just wasn't for her.

June 22, 2021

By Sharon

I toured Affinity at Puyallup. Everybody was friendly. I actually was looking for a 2-bedroom, but there wasn't one available. With a 1-bedroom, I am downsizing quite a lot; so I'm just hoping it'll be okay. I liked that they have a swimming pool. They have an outdoor eating area. I could just picture my family coming over because they said you can invite family to come over and have a barbecue. They also had a room that if I wanted family to come, they could rent for one night for $75 (which wasn't bad). They would have their own place. I thought that was cool. They have a lot of activities. They have exercise rooms, a wood bench where you can make things out of wood, a crafts room, a library, and a video room. It was very clean and didn't have a horrible smell. They especially let me know that they don't like bedbugs or any bugs, which made me comfortable. I was worried about bedbugs. It was a new place, and I thought it was good.

April 01, 2021

By Lisa

My in-laws are going to move into Affinity at Puyallup. We chose this place because of the location for them, and it's safe to get around. The apartments are newer and very nice. It's only a year old, and they have air conditioning inside the apartment, which is unusual. The staff members are great; they're very nice. It's an apartment complex, so there are no meals. They have bingo, a movie theater, a crafts room, a bar where they hold happy hour a couple of times a month, a pool-table room, a poker room, an exercise room, a library, and a family room, and if you have someone who comes to visit, there is an apartment they can rent.

Costs for Affinity at Puyallup

Payment options

• Check

• Get Costs

About Affinity at Puyallup

We aren’t your average 62+ community. Affinity at Puyallup is a one of a kind option for the active adult wanting to pursue their own passions. Our communities are specifically designed to foster resident driven engagement through an active social scene.

Amenities include: