Martha and Mary Health Service Poulsbo, WA

Reviews of Martha and Mary Health Service

Nursing Home Reviews for Martha and Mary Health Service

June 01, 2011

By Springgreen

Friend or relative of resident

Overall, we have had a pretty good experience with this living facility. My great-grandmother is currently living there. While she does have some memory issues associated old-age, the employees here do a great job helping her and being accommodating. Overall, the employees are very friendly. In terms of training, I'm not familiar enough with assisted living facilities to know about this, but we have never had any problems with any of the staff in terms of health care or treatment. My great-grandmother loves to read, and they provide plenty of large print books for her to look at. She enjoys the food, which is good, though it seems about average to me. The other residents are nice and friendly, but there is also a lot of privacy in each room so depending on the visit I either interact with a lot of residents or none of them. This is great for my great-grandmother because depending on her mood sometimes she wants to be alone, other times she wants to talk to people. Overall, we've really enjoyed this facility and would recommend it to others. In terms of affordability, this place seems to be slightly more expensive, but it is a really nice facility, has kind of a "cottage" style look to it too, and it is in a nice area of Washington State. This area is far away from an urban center, but we live nearby so it works well for us. I would recommend it just based on our experience with it.

June 08, 2010

By michellepo22

Outstanding Staff

The employees at Martha & Mary Health Services are always ready to lend a helping hand with a smile on their face. You couldn't ask for better service.

Services and Amenities of Martha and Mary Health Service

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Martha and Mary Health Service

Martha and Mary Health Service is a senior living provider in Poulsbo, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Martha and Mary Health Service for more details on services and rates.

Map of Martha and Mary Health Service