Harbour Pointe Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Harbour Pointe Senior Living

Independent Living Reviews for Harbour Pointe Senior Living

June 25, 2014

By Cheryl31

It was a very good experience when we toured Harbour Pointe. They have actually invited my mother back for lunch five or six times. She is just not ready, but she really likes it, as she has gotten to know some of the people there. They definitely seemed to have paid real attention to what it is she is looking for. I definitely like it. It seemed to have a really nice, small community feeling to it. Everybody seemed very personable. They even had a hairdresser on staff there. It had a lot of good things. They have a fitness center and a library. Also, it is close to the city library. It has a walking trail in the little wooded area in the back, and my mother loves nature, so that was a real strong point for her.

September 19, 2013

By June165

I like the location where Harbour Pointe is situated. It is very convenient for both of my sons. We actually visited this facility twice. The staff is very nice. We have a disabled son who lives with me and my husband and they said he is welcome to go with us. That's certainly a plus. Their accommodations are very nice. They seem not nearly as big as a house but they're adequate for us. Unfortunately, there is no vacancy and they have a waiting list. With regards to activities, they have a knitting group that gets together. It seems like a good way for me to get acquainted with the women who already live there. They also have social group for men that meets on Saturday and do various things. In their exercise room, they have exercise equipments that residents can use. I particularly like one of their exercise machines that I'm very familiar with. We also had a couple of meals there and the food was very nice.

December 12, 2012

By dllynn

My mom has been living at HP for 3 years now and it has been a great fit. She is a very active and sociable person, so it was important to find a place with a lot of activities. She is never in her apartment. There are art classes, bible study groups and more. The staff is great and easy to work with. We have also moved my mother in law to the same facility. When it is my time to move to a retirement center HP will be on the top of my list.

Costs for Harbour Pointe Senior Living

Photos of Harbour Pointe Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Harbour Pointe Senior Living

About Harbour Pointe Senior Living

hpretire.com

At Harbour Pointe Retirement, you can savor the joys of each day while we do all the chores. Meet new friends, eat delicious food, linger in our coffeehouse, library, movie theatre, or by the fireside. We’ll free you from the humdrum little details of life, 24 hours a day.

Our daily goal is for every resident to live in a kind, safe and nurturing environment. That mission has gained Harbour Pointe Retirement & Assisted Living Community a superb reputation in assisted living care, and heartfelt accolades from the families who watch their loved ones thrive while making new friends.

Map of Harbour Pointe Senior Living