Harbour Pointe Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Harbour Pointe Senior Living

Independent Living Reviews for Harbour Pointe Senior Living

November 22, 2015

By Gloria119828750

Harbour Pointe is my #1 favorite right now. It’s a lovely place. The staff was really attentive, polite, nice, full of laughter, and so on. The people looked really happy. The food was good, and they have so many activities and exercise rooms. The facility is across the street from a public library, which is a beautiful big building, but they do have their own library. It is just nice all the way around. The rooms were large enough, and with the deck, it seemed like you could open a slider to give you more room. Several of the rooms had washers and dryers. The only thing lacking would be kitchen cabinets because they had very few. However, the facility was nice.

Gloria, All of us at Harbour Pointe Retirement and Assisted Living deeply appreciate your kind words and time you have taken to share with others your experience when you had visited Harbour Pointe.

June 25, 2014

By Cheryl31

It was a very good experience when we toured Harbour Pointe. They have actually invited my mother back for lunch five or six times. She is just not ready, but she really likes it, as she has gotten to know some of the people there. They definitely seemed to have paid real attention to what it is she is looking for. I definitely like it. It seemed to have a really nice, small community feeling to it. Everybody seemed very personable. They even had a hairdresser on staff there. It had a lot of good things. They have a fitness center and a library. Also, it is close to the city library. It has a walking trail in the little wooded area in the back, and my mother loves nature, so that was a real strong point for her.

September 19, 2013

By June165

I like the location where Harbour Pointe is situated. It is very convenient for both of my sons. We actually visited this facility twice. The staff is very nice. We have a disabled son who lives with me and my husband and they said he is welcome to go with us. That's certainly a plus. Their accommodations are very nice. They seem not nearly as big as a house but they're adequate for us. Unfortunately, there is no vacancy and they have a waiting list. With regards to activities, they have a knitting group that gets together. It seems like a good way for me to get acquainted with the women who already live there. They also have social group for men that meets on Saturday and do various things. In their exercise room, they have exercise equipments that residents can use. I particularly like one of their exercise machines that I'm very familiar with. We also had a couple of meals there and the food was very nice.

December 12, 2012

By dllynn

My mom has been living at HP for 3 years now and it has been a great fit. She is a very active and sociable person, so it was important to find a place with a lot of activities. She is never in her apartment. There are art classes, bible study groups and more. The staff is great and easy to work with. We have also moved my mother in law to the same facility. When it is my time to move to a retirement center HP will be on the top of my list.

Costs for Harbour Pointe Senior Living

Photos of Harbour Pointe Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Harbour Pointe Senior Living

About Harbour Pointe Senior Living

hpretire.com

Welcome to Harbour Pointe Senior Living, newly renovated and filled with Mukilteo historic charm. You’ll find Harbour Pointe Senior Living located off of Mukilteo Speedway and Harbour Pointe Boulevard, conveniently close to shopping and dining. Newly managed by Integral Senior Living, this community offers the very best in senior living!

Harbour Pointe Senior Living is dedicated to helping our residents lead a vibrant life – in fact, that's what we call our innovative approach. Vibrant Life is a philosophy designed for enhancing and enriching residents’ lives across seven core components for well-rounded and meaningful experiences. Those components are to be well; be challenged; be adventurous; be family; be social; be connected; be vibrant. These directives provide the balanced structure for implementing diversity across the Vibrant Life program.

By creating meaningful connections through cuisine, Harbour Pointe Senior Living’s Elevate program transforms the dining experience into a culinary celebration that inspires the engagement of our residents, families and friends. Elevate is an innovative program that goes beyond the traditional culinary experience by bringing a fresh, new vision to the lifestyle Harbour Pointe Senior Living provides to our residents each day. Its thoughtful design serves as a vehicle to enrich the lives of our residents, families, associates and the community at large.

Here at Harbour Pointe Senior Living, our care philosophy is to provide each person with the environment and assistance that promotes the greatest level of care while encouraging independence. For our assisted living residents, a professional, interdisciplinary staff provides comprehensive programs designed to aid each person to reach their maximum ability. Proudly a part of the Mukilteo community, we are honored to be a senior community designed to enhance the individual lifestyles of our residents. Please plan a visit soon; we'd love to show you around!

Are you caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's or dementia? We can help with our Generations Memory Care program. The team members at Harbour Pointe Senior Living are dedicated to caring for each resident as an individual. We take time to learn about your loved one's past life experiences, favorite activities and daily routine. This enables us to encourage independence, support the resident’s strengths and capabilities, and assist them with their needs in a loving and dignified manner.

Welcome home to Harbour Pointe Senior Living!

Map of Harbour Pointe Senior Living