Vineyard Park at Mountain Terrace

Reviews of Vineyard Park at Mountain Terrace

Assisted Living Reviews for Vineyard Park at Mountain Terrace

December 15, 2015

By MS7

Vineyard Park at Mountain Terrace is a new facility. They have a community dining room. They have planned activities, a little movie theater, and a library. This is a very nice community. My mom is in a studio, but they do have available one-bedrooms and two-bedrooms. There's also senior living without assisted living and memory care. Once her dementia progresses, then she is able to move upstairs. Anytime I've been there, the staff seemed very helpful, friendly, and professional.

October 29, 2015

By Linda115240250

I only went once. It’s a lovely place. I would love to live there, but it’s very pricey. I remember the woman I talked to was Kelly, and the person who showed me around was very nice. It’s a new facility with assisted living, but if want cook or do this or that, there’s nothing that can stop you. There’s a kitchen and a full-time nurse. There are a lot of really cool things and amenities that would be very nice, but I’m really very happy where I am now. Everybody was really friendly, and I met some of the residents who seemed very happy. That was a big thing: people were happy and talking about moving there.

About Vineyard Park at Mountain Terrace

Vineyard Park at Mountain Terrace is a senior living provider in Mountlake Terrace, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Vineyard Park at Mountain Terrace for more details on services and rates.

Map of Vineyard Park at Mountain Terrace