Brookdale Mill Creek

Reviews of Brookdale Mill Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Mill Creek

February 15, 2016

By Marilyn117545650

We visited Brookdale Mill Creek. They were friendly and accommodating. It was a very nice tour. The apartments were small but clean. The amenities were really good.

June 11, 2015

By Orville

As far as the personnel was concerned, we heard it was quite good, but we decided we're not ready to move into that kind of living. They were in the midst of doing things, so it wasn't the best at the moment, but it looked like the rooms would be alright. It looked like they had good facilities. Apparently, they had quite a few things going on as far as games and stuff, and they take people to things at times, so they are able to go around that way. They seemed to have a lot of activities going on. I liked the location of Brookdale Mill Creek in a sense because it will put us a little closer to our daughter's place, and the layout was pretty good for the overall facility.

December 23, 2014

By Wendy72

My parents moved into Brookdale Mill Creek about three months ago and they love it. The staff is very friendly, there are a lot of activities/events to keep them entertained, their apartment is spacious with a beautiful view of the courtyard, the food and dining room staff are very good... I could go on and on. Great place!

June 25, 2014

By Cheryl31

Merrill Gardens (Emeritus at Mill Creek) seemed very nice. I like their location. The staff was interested and willing to take us around. They gave us a complete tour and even offered us a meal. They were very accommodating. It looked like they had lots of things to do. They had an exercise room, an indoor swimming pool, a library, and a game room.

October 13, 2012

By webb1832

In the last year I have helped three of my grandparents move into two different facility's. I also helped in the process of finding the locations. I was surprised to find so many different options. We toured many different facilities and found that there were a few things that were a must have. One being the smell a lot of homes have an Oder that just makes you feel like your in a "old folks" home. I was presently surprised that Merrill Gardens smelled warm and cozy. All the shared spaces were open yet cozy. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There are a lot of men witch is just what my grandpa was looking for. There are many activities that he will be able to participate in. The food is wonderful and the not having a time you have to go eat is just what he needs. I would recommend this place to anyone looking to help find a warn, friendly, safe, and clean place for there loved ones.I am glad he is in a great place like this that lets him still have a bit of independence! It's just what he needs.

August 14, 2012

By Peter2

We've visited this place once or twice. The place is good and clean. They showed us one nice apartment. They also have activities for their residents, like, card games, physical activities, and memory care. The staff was accommodating. We also tried the food here, it was good. However, this place is a little expensive. Aside from the price, there are just other things that I'm quite dissatisfied about. I'm not sure if I would want to recommend this place to others.

June 29, 2012

By A364RT7DZKUF7

The staff seemed sweet but a little strained. Although the residents seemed happy to hear us sing, they also seemed a little lost and the staff, although attentive, had a bit of a hard time keeping up with them. It was also around Christmas time, so it was decorated nicely.The facility itself was clean and had nice decorations. All of the walls were white, which definitely gave off a sterile feeling. All of the residents had blankets to make sure they were warm. Also, there seemed to be somewhat of a community and friendship amongst some of them, but not with others. (In other words, some seemed quite close and talked in small groups together while others seemed kind of stagnent and distant.) Overall, I felt a little sad when I left although it seemed the residents were well taken care of. It seemed the situation had a little strain (although I guess that's inherent in the job.) It's just sort of depressing to imagine myself with their lack of freedom and having employees chronically usher me around, always slightly condescending. This was my only assisted-living experience.

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Mill Creek

Photos of Brookdale Mill Creek

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Mill Creek

• Nurse On Staff: During Business Hours

About Brookdale Mill Creek

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Mill Creek