The Cottages at Marysville

The Cottages at Marysville (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Cottages at Marysville

Memory Care Reviews for The Cottages at Marysville

April 19, 2015

The Cottages at Marysville was very welcoming, comfortable, homey, and very professional. They meet everyone's needs as needed. The staff's work ethics is very good. The rooms are very nice and very clean. They have gardening, outings, music, and many things to keep them busy and occupied. Whatever they like to do, they find a way to let them do it. The dining area is very good. There are different cottages, and each has a dining area.

January 11, 2014

By Lauri2

I've visited The Cottages and the placed looked really nice. They seemed really nice. It's close to me and I would be able to see mom at a daily rate. I love the facility. I would tell everybody to go there. The staff are kind and friendly. The residents looked happy.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

About The Cottages at Marysville

The Cottages at Marysville is a senior living provider in Marysville, Washington that offers residents Memory Care. Contact The Cottages at Marysville for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Cottages at Marysville