Quail Park - Lynnwood

Reviews of Quail Park - Lynnwood

Assisted Living Reviews for Quail Park - Lynnwood

March 26, 2014

By caring020317

Quail Park of Lynnwood only opened last January, so it's a brand new center. The location and community is just very nice. It's a retirement, assisted and memory care community, but mom is in the memory care. Mom has a brand new room, and we brought her furniture. It's not even half full, because they haven't opened up the second floor. It's almost one caregiver to one person there. The fact that it's new means they're constantly learning. She's kind of in between assisted living and memory care, so we take care of her shower and we're not paying for extra medical service. I haven't eaten in the restaurant, but I've tried their snacks. They make cookies or bread every day. They're also putting up a fancier dining room. Every time I go there, it seemed like they're always interacting. The last time I was there, they were playing bingo. They take them on field trips, too. The only problem they have right now is maintaining housekeeping. I think that's very important in memory care. They are still in the learning process.

February 07, 2014

By Tim15

Quail Park of Lynnwood is a new facility. It's really close to my home. It's huge. It seemed like a really good place but I thought Mom would get lost in such a large place and not get the care that I wanted for her. It was a beautiful place though. It hasn't opened yet but when I walked in, the people there were really friendly. They were really attentive. They showed me the place. The rooms were very nice. They have small suites and then they have large apartments depending on what you can afford. The small suites have their own little kitchenette with marble countertops. With regards to dining facilities, they actually had three places to eat. They have a large dining room, a bar, and a coffee shop. Other amenities include their own theater, a workout room, and a library. It's just nice all-around facility. In the center of the facility, there is a garden area where people can go and do gardening and stuff if they wish. I was impressed with it, I just didn't think it would fit my mother's needs. Regarding activities, because they weren't opened yet, they wanted feedback from the residents there to see what kind of activities they would enjoy and then they're going to build a curriculum around that.

Services and Amenities of Quail Park - Lynnwood

• Pool

• Pets: Yes

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Quail Park - Lynnwood

Quail Park - Lynnwood is a senior living provider in Lynnwood, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Quail Park - Lynnwood for more details on services and rates.

Map of Quail Park - Lynnwood