Ashley Pointe

Reviews of Ashley Pointe

Assisted Living Reviews for Ashley Pointe

June 17, 2014

By Charlotte16

Ashley Pointe was a newer place, and it was a very large property. During our visit, there was a bazaar, and it was very busy. Everybody was very friendly. We ate there, but the dining room was full. The residents already had their own little groups that they were with, but they were still friendly. One lady talked to my mom, and she was really nice. They had three types of rooms. One room was just a room. The studio had a wall between the bed and the living space, but it wasn't closed off. And then the apartments. Aside from those, they also had senior houses or cottages which had two bedrooms. The rooms were like hotel suites; they were really big. None of the rooms had a kitchen, only the cottages. The rooms had kitchenettes with toasters, coffee makers, and other things, but it was not a full-blown kitchen. I loved the bathrooms. Everybody had a walk-in shower with a built-in chair. It was very thoughtful of them and very appropriate for the people that lived there. There was bingo, outings, and some other activities. Of course, it was more expensive. And also, it seemed like they didn't have enough staff. But what I really liked was the lady who showed us around, because she was very knowledgeable and she knew what was going on. She also recommended other properties that were not as expensive but were also good. I would recommend this place to other people.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit with our community. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and appreciate your detailed description of the community.

October 22, 2013

The one thing we didn't like about Ashley Pointe is that you go for your meals in the main building and there's a gravel driveway and my husband uses a walker and that would have been difficult and you have to go out in the rain for your meals. They have 2 bedroom duplexes and they're very nice. The rooms are roomy and there is a detached garage which we liked a lot.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We are happy to say that all of our driveways are now paved!

Independent Living Reviews for Ashley Pointe

Photos of Ashley Pointe

About Ashley Pointe

Ashley Pointe is a senior living provider in Lake Stevens, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Ashley Pointe for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ashley Pointe