The Weatherly Inn

The Weatherly Inn (253) 630-7496

Reviews of The Weatherly Inn

Memory Care Reviews for The Weatherly Inn

July 06, 2015

We found Weatherly Inn for my father. The staff is very informative. They're very positive people. They have a movie theater, a barbershop, and an ice cream parlor. It is like a little village inside a village. They have games, movie nights, and garden parties. Security is totally great. It is totally fenced in. They have a locked gate, but you have a security code to get in. Outside, family can go in anytime they want. The nurse ratio to patients is like 1:6. The room is very clean. There is adequate space. They have furnishings for your bed and dresser, and you can bring in your own personalized items, so it is great.

Thanks for the positive review! We work hard to keep our community feeling like home and family. Hearing from our residents and their families that things are going well makes our day. Give me a call if you'd like to know more (360) 789-3046. Or visit our website for more www.weatherlyinn.com.

March 29, 2013

By caring0318313

My husband was at the Weatherly Inn before he passed away last month. The staff was great. The doctors, nurses, and everyone else was so friendly. My husband liked it that everybody knew him and he felt that they all loved him. Their menu was always set up so you can see what he was going to have. You couldn't ask for a better facility to go to.

March 01, 2012

By gllnthms

I took a Tour at the Weatherly Inn, while I was there I felt like I was taking a trip back in time. I heard music overhead from the 40's & 50's. I say a old car from the 40's, They have the main foyer done up to look like a old market place. Every Where I looked it was made to look like my great grandparents home. I was impressed with how everything was made to look like it would have been when the residents were younger. I asked the lady who gave me a tour (her name is Peggy) is it all new or is everything on the walls and shelves real, she told me that it was all really old even the books on the shelves. Peggy told me about the levels and the activities that they had for the residents, This is a memory care home so it was made to bring up what the residents would remember.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for The Weatherly Inn

Photos of The Weatherly Inn

Services and Amenities of The Weatherly Inn

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

About The Weatherly Inn

weatherlyinn.com

At Weatherly Inn, we designed our Memory Care program to work with your loved one’s abilities, focusing on socialization and reminiscence. Activities such as music, exercise, pet interaction, and scenic drives provide a familiar and welcome rhythm, for your loved one.

Our Kent community is homey and spacious with space to stroll securely in specially designed surroundings. Enclosed outdoor courtyards create a peaceful place to enjoy the fresh air. Our classic town square creates a nostalgic experience, complete with a beauty salon, ice cream parlor, storefront, bus stop, and a 1948 Dodge.

Family Atmosphere

Enjoy peace of mind that your loved one is being taken care of like family so you can focus on what matters most.

Life at Weatherly Inn is all about comfort and care in a beautiful setting that feels like home.

Pleasure

• Delicious meals prepared by our executive chef and served in our elegant dining room
  • Private dining available for special family celebrations
  • Engaging social activities and stimulating entertainment
  • Planned scenic drives and excursions
  • Pet-friendly
  • On-site house pets

Comfort

• Beautifully appointed community rooms
  • Chapel services weekly
  • Outdoor courtyard with fountain feature and vegetable garden
  • Individual heat and air conditioning in each apartment
  • Housekeeping services
  • Personal laundry service
  • Seamstress services
  • Private bathing spa with heated floors
  • Utilities, basic cable and long distance phone
  • Private bath

Ease

• Computer work stations
  • Utilities and long distance phone
  • Covered parking available

• Medication supervision and administration
  • Scheduled medical transportation
  • Medical appointment assistance
  • Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) staffing 24/7
  • Licensed physical, occupational, and speech therapies
  • Pet therapy
  • Consulting nurse & physicians
  • Therapeutic massage
  • Professional dental cleanings
  • Professional foot care
  • Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) staffing 24/7

Thank you for your interest at Weatherly Inn Kent. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of The Weatherly Inn