Farrington Court Kent, WA

Reviews of Farrington Court

Assisted Living Reviews for Farrington Court

August 22, 2019

By Dave

Farrington Court seemed old and well used, but it was clean. I was a little less impressed. The elevator didn't work. The apartment had been refurbished, so it was nice, clean and new. They had a park where people take their pets, a garden area where everybody can have a small garden, a big dining area, and a sitting room or TV room. The staff was helpful, interested, and caring.

Thank you Dave for taking the time to give us a review. Our staff does take pride in being helpful and are invested in our residents and the community. I am sorry that the time you toured our elevator may have been down , with that being said, please note that we keep up with all inspections and routine maintenance when it comes to our elevator. We do remodel all apartments as they come available and you will see nothing less when it comes to turning a vacate unit, new paint, carpet, counter tops and cabinets. Farrington Court and its residents are looking forward to 2020 replacing the common area carpeting and all of it furnishings throughout the community along with a new physical fitness center. "Everything may not be in its place, but we truly have a community in which our residents enjoy and it is "LIVED IN " Please feel free to stay in touch, I would like to invite you back Dave to see all of the awesome changes we are making in the future.

February 25, 2019

By Kathy

We toured Farrington Court. All of their apartments had a full kitchen, but my mother did not need a full kitchen, and we didn't want her to even have one. It's an old facility. The person who showed it to us was very nice, knowledgeable, and seemed very caring. I liked her.

Thank you Kathy for visiting our community. With that being said yes we are a seasoned community although not sure you know this but we do have advanced technology when it comes to the safety of our residents and just three months ago our activities room was completely renovated. Farrington Court has many new projects slated for this year from gating our community to a new exercise room. The galley kitchens we have are suited for independent folks with new counter tops and cabinets. The great thing is we are willing to make changes to fit that individuals needs which, might include the removal an appliance if it were a concern. Please revisit our community anytime so see our on going upgrades.

September 18, 2018

By Johnny

Marsha and Cristina could not be better. Very courteous and professional, will help with all of your needs as well of all employees.

Thank You Johnny for taking the time to give us a review.

July 23, 2018

By Joan

Farrington Court is a wonderful place. My friend is there for assisted living. The staff members are very nice. Everybody is attentive and very caring. The dining room is like a regular restaurant. I like it the best because they have 24-hour dining with great food. There is no such schedule for the meals, and you can go eat when you want. They also do room service. If they don't hear from the residents, they will bring them breakfast. They will have residents order breakfast from their room if they don't come down to the dining hall. They have so many activities, like bingo, pub night, and movies. There's nothing they don't do.

Thank you Joan for taking the time to give Farrington Court a review. We appreciate our residents and understand that activities, social and choices in dining are very important along with their well being. Please do not hesitate to let us know if their is something that we can improve on.

July 20, 2018

By NO NAME

The facility is clean and well-maintained. The administrative, medical, and kitchen staff are experienced and professional, and genuinely care about the residents at Farrington Court. The residents appear happy and engage with each other and visitors easily. There is an outdoor garden where residents walk to. The restaurant menu has a good variety.

Thank you for taking the time to give Farrington Court a review, our beautiful gardens are kept up and planted by our Garden Club. We try to give our residents a good selection to choose from along with the time they prefer to dine.

January 10, 2018

By DB

The Farrington Court was really very nice. They invited us in, asked us if we wanted to tour during lunch, showed us a room, told us we could come back anytime, and made follow-up calls to us. They have a gym, a laundry area, and a dining room. The staff was wonderful, courteous, and kind.

Thank you Denise for taking the time to give us a review. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance or support in the future. You are always welcome at Farrington Court and would love to have you back for lunch!

July 17, 2017

By Mike

This place is the friendliest atmosphere. The best at nursing. Managing is very good along with their staff. Other friends are here and they love the place.

May 03, 2017

Always, high quality of care in all areas. Even the food is good!

April 29, 2017

By Kristy487817

I was looking for a place for my mom to live after she recovered from hip surgery. The staff was very friendly, informative, and approachable. I didn't feel pressure. Christina and her partner even went to visit my mom in rehab! Will definitely keep this place in mind.

April 18, 2017

By Mary384486

My dad just needed minimal help but he really appreciated the staff and how kind they were. The nursing staff checked in on him all the time and made sure he got his medication in a timely manner. The food was really good too. Lisa, Alex, and Christina even visited dad in the hospital. They go above and beyond at Farrington Court.

October 27, 2016

By Rob V611380

My 92-year old mother recently moved to Ferrington Court. The experience from our first inquiry to present has been nothing short of exceptional. The management and employees are caring and customer serving. The food is fabulous, the rooms are large, the facility is well kept, the residents are happy. What a wonderful place. Christina and Alex go above and beyond. I'm so pleased to have my mother at Farrington Court.

October 04, 2016

By Lisa347335

We went to Farrington Court, and it was very nice, except that the food was not that great. We weren’t impressed with the food. It was just like there was not very healthy food that they offered in not very big quantities. I know seniors don’t eat a lot, but I felt like it was substandard for what we would want. We liked the apartment, and the people there were wonderful. It wasn’t really big, but otherwise, it was a nice place. You could tell that the people were caring, and they cared about the elder people who live there, so that was good. They had one that was playing the piano, and they had a bunch of them getting ready to play poker at lunchtime. They looked like they were having fun.

July 20, 2016

By Gale204415

Farrington Court was not as high-scale as some of the really fancy ones; however, they provided all of the same services. The only problem we had with that one was my dad was being released from rehab and my mom had just gotten out of the hospital, but they said it might take six weeks to get an opening. We didn’t want my parents back in their townhouse because it is a two-story. Nevertheless, the facilities were very nice. They have a huge, open-air dining room where you could look right up to the second floor. The staff was really nice. I felt bad telling them we found another place, but they were very hospitable and very encouraging.

Thank you Gale for taking the time to visit our community and writing a review. I am sorry that we did not have availability at the time of your visit. Choosing another community was the right thing to do. Meeting your parents care needs and keeping them safe is most important, so there was no reason to feel bad. If we can be of any assistance in the future please let us know. Warm Regards, Christina

June 18, 2016

By Isabel402304

I have been 13 years and I love it every day. The staff is the best; helpful in every way, show kindness and interest in everything. Services are excellent and staff is great.

June 17, 2016

By Relative227272

Wonderful attentive staff, clean building, great food. Best place for my dad.

May 10, 2016

By George117888250

I visited Farrington Court and it just simply was an assisted living and senior living area and it didn't have the 24 day care that my mother needed. The rooms are spacious, very nicely laid-out and quite nice, but they're geared to a different aspect. Their specialty are people who are more or less ambulatory that are 55-plus but still very active physically and that was their general premise. Had my mother been in a better physical condition, Farrington Court would have been a lovely site.

December 29, 2015

By Jeff48

Everybody at Farrington Court Retirement Community was friendly and very helpful. The dining room and food were excellent. The programs that they have for the residents were impressive. They are not a brand-new facility, but I think they are a great value and very professional. I would highly recommend them.

Dear Jeff, Thank you for the review. We try our best to meet the needs of our residents. Farrington Court is honored by your words and recommendation.

November 16, 2015

By Michael115274550

Farrington was OK, but not well maintained or well designed. It wasn’t as nice as other places we saw, but the staff seemed nice.

October 29, 2015

By Pat114904850

I went to Farrington Court, and the people at this place were super friendly and very helpful. They have a welcoming committee. They have people that live there that do some gardening outside. It happens to be an older building, and the halls are smaller. He felt like he wasn’t steady on his feet walking down the hall with his cane.

August 08, 2015

By Pamela37

I like the friendliness of everyone at Farrington Court. Dad is currently living in this place. The rooms are very nice. They either have one or two bedroom apartments with a fully furnished kitchen. They have free washer and dryer laundry service. They have additional nursing staff on board if you need it. They have a wonderful dining room. They have an open menu where you can order anything at any time. They have an open seating, and it is very accommodating. They have different activities and church services every Sunday. They have Bible study, bingo, and board games. They are very busy. They have a lot of improvement in the building. They have upgraded all of their doorways, doors, and flooring. It looks very clean. I really can't think of too much that they need to improve on at this time.

Thank you Pamela. The review is very much appreciated. We have worked hard to meet each residents individual requests. Our Stellar Living Team has made the commitment to excellence when providing care, activities,dining and meeting their spiritually needs. We care a lot about your dad and Ginger. Farrington Court is honored that Dick, you and the family chose us.

September 28, 2013

By Kateie

The gardens at Farrington Court are just outstanding and the event that they held on September 7, 2013 with Ciscoe was over the top!! The staff at Farrington Court really worked hard to make the day magical for all. They had a small farmers market going on in the front lobby and they had apartments to tour. The apartments are very spacious with full kitchens, love the remodeling and updating that they are doing in the apartments!! This is a great community with great staff!!!

September 18, 2013

By active grandparents

Farrington Court is the best home we could have chosen for my grandparents. They are very active and there are so many activities that my grandparents can participate in at Farrington. A special emphasis is given on keeping active at the community. My grandparents have had a chance to do things they have never done before with the staff members of the facility. My grandma went rock climbing at REI and ziplining and she loved the adrenaline rush at her age. Her favorite trip was to go rafting on the river.

July 31, 2013

By CaringCVC

Personally, I didn't care much for Farrington Court. There is something with the feel of the place that I didn't like. I felt that there were an awful lot of old ladies with walker sitting around and I just didn't like that. I saw their one-bedroom apartments and I felt the bedroom was too small. The staff was fine and they seemed to know what they were doing. They also have a list of activities and they were pretty much the same with all the other places. With regard to food though, you get all three meals for free in their assisted living facility.

Independent Living Reviews for Farrington Court

May 10, 2018

By Lynda

In-laws very pleased with their new residence. Community has made such a difference in lives of my relatives. Food is excellent and lots of activities to keep them young "90s".

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lynda. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky to have your in-laws be part of our community.

March 20, 2018

By Allene

The staff at Farrington went above and beyond to make my parents feel comfortable and at home. Any concerns were addressed quickly and well. The food was excellent, tasty and fresh. The kitchen stayed open for longer hours than other places we checked. The grounds and residence were well maintained and beautifully decorated during the holidays. Many interesting social activities were offered, both in residence and out and about.

October 16, 2017

By Nick D.

My friend is in Farrington Court, and it's a very nice place. It's a fairly good size, it has a lot of rooms, it's three floors, and it has a lot of activities. There are a lot of decent people that work there and live there. It's a nice place for him. They have a pool table, movies, big areas for people to watch football games or movies, and they also have everything available in your room if you want privacy. They have rooms you can read in, a piano to play, and some places for meetings. He said he likes the food. However, their parking spaces are fairly full.

Thank you Nick for taking the time to give us a review. I agree the parking can be a challenge at times. Farrington Court does however have over a hundred spaces, you can find additional parking behind building A and B, which is close to your friends apartment. Please see Tony or myself (Christina) for tips on getting the best parking available.

March 31, 2017

By Wyllis

Farrington Court is a wonderful place to live because it's like a happy family, there are many fun activities to participate in, and employees are very caring and helpful.

Thank you Wyllis for taking the time to fill out a review for Farrington Court. We take pride in our community and if there is anything we can do better, please do not hesitate to let us know.

March 29, 2017

By Ilene053676

I've lived here almost 5 years and the staff and services are excellent. The chef and his cooks do a great job with tasty food. There is always something to do. Games, books and fun times in-house and outings once or twice a week. Trips to banks, doctors, and for grocery shopping are available. Farrington Court is very well managed.

September 11, 2016

By E.L.

My visit to Farrington was fine, but it wasn’t exactly what we wanted. The rooms were OK, but not as big as we liked. The dining room seemed OK, and the food was fine.

July 01, 2016

By Sarah J.126248

I have a friend that lives in Farrington Court, independent living. I can’t live in there. People have their own little apartments and have to get themselves down to eat. However, it is a great place. All of the people there have a sound mind. If they have Alzheimer’s, it may be in the early stages. Otherwise, they cannot do much. It is a nice place. My friend Shirley is extremely happy there. Their dining area looks really nice. It is in a good location.

April 09, 2013

By Kateie

Farrington Court is a great community warm staff with all day dining. The assisted living staff are very warm and loving. The family and community events that they host are over the top.

Costs for Farrington Court

• Staff Patient Ratio: 4 To 1

• Licenses: Assisted Living Facility License

About Farrington Court

stellarliving.com

Farrington Court, situated in the heart of downtown Kent, offers luxurious apartment homes in a fun and active retirement community. At Farrington Court we have set colossal standards for quality and choice in guest services, amenities, resort-style living, and in all things "fun."

Live at Farrington Court and enjoy your own private apartment home, and fill it with your own treasured belongings. Meet new friends and entertain family in the beautifully appointed dining room. We offer true restaurant dining, and all meals are prepared for you by our very own chef. Then there's the programs! Sign up for an art class. Start a new fitness program. Or book that travel excursion you've always wanted to. You will be amazed by how many fun social and recreational activities there are just waiting for you. Whether you want to spend an afternoon in the library with a good book, enjoy a night on the town with your sweetie, or want to socialize with friends, Farrington Court has it all. Our location also allows you to enjoy all that Kent has to offer. We are close to shopping centers, banks, medical facilities, and more.

Imagine the peace of mind knowing that our highly-trained staff is available 24 hours a day to answer any questions you may have and that every apartment is equipped with an emergency communication system. And if you need some assistance, whether a little or a lot, our Assisted Living services are available and can be started at any time.

Quite simply, at Farrington Court, it's your life, on your terms. We help make it all possible.

2013 & 2014 Best of Kent Award, Open dining program 7 am - 7 pm. Beautiful courtyards surrounding the community, enclosed garden courtyard that is still accessible during rainy or overcast weather.

Map of Farrington Court