Arbor Village Senior Living

Reviews of Arbor Village Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor Village Senior Living

October 04, 2016

By Lisa347335

We went to Arbor Village, and we really liked it. We would have had my mom at this place. It was absolutely beautiful, and if your parent was able to get around on their own, they had one unit that was for those people. They had another unit for people who couldn’t get around so much, and then they have PT on-site, which was really good for people if they would need that kind of service. And exercise facilities and all the stuff that you needed. It had huge rooms compared to everybody else, and for mom -- who wants to keep a lot of her stuff -- this was very important. Freshly painted, it’s a newer building, and the color was just really nice. The only thing that needs to be fixed a little is their food to make it more healthy.

July 20, 2015

Arbor Village is a wonderful property. I like it because when you got your home, you would be able to stay there until your death. I've only talked to the sales people, and they were always pleasant and upbeat. The advantage of that property is that it's very close to my daughter and my granddaughter's home. I did look at one of the apartments, and the only thing lacking for me was there were no patios or decks. They do allow small dogs; I have a small dog, and it would certainly be easier for me to go out a sliding glass door and get on a walking path to take the dog for a walk. It was very well maintained, it's very clean, it's a newer property, and there are no nasty smells. In their independent living unit -- which is where I would be -- they have potlucks and bingo. They do a lot of stuff in the bus, and they allow the residents of that group to make a decision about what they'd like to do for outings and where they'd like to go. The apartments that I would start in have full kitchens. It has everything I expect, but what's lacking is the deck. They also have memory care and assisted living units.

April 24, 2014

By Joe34

Arbor Village is more of an assisted living community that she doesn't need at this time. I liked that if she needed to go into that type of living; she wouldn't need to be relocated again. I just like that it was nicely put together. It was clean, and they had friendly staff. We had lunch there; it was good. It had a very nice living accommodation. They have a library and a gym, but I didn't see a swimming pool.

Memory Care Reviews for Arbor Village Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Arbor Village Senior Living

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat

• Pets: Yes

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Arbor Village Senior Living

Arbor Village Senior Living is a senior living provider in Kent, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact Arbor Village Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arbor Village Senior Living