Peninsula

Reviews of Peninsula

Independent Living Reviews for Peninsula

September 19, 2016

By Marsha347201

Peninsula was beautiful and has a full kitchen. You got three meals a day served to you, and it's very clean. The chef comes out to meet, and everybody comes up to meet you.

June 30, 2016

By Sylvia033243

Peninsula was very nice. The management and the attendants were very helpful. The food was good, but it took so long for me to get my coffee. The room that I saw was maybe 500 square feet. The dining area was OK.

May 22, 2016

By KarenODJUL

We will be moving to Peninsula. Everybody looked very friendly. The apartments looked very nice. It was a very good experience. Their dining room is restaurant-style. They have outings quite frequently and in-house exercise classes.

March 18, 2016

By Ron122130250

My mother stayed at Peninsula. The thing I liked most about it was the atmosphere. It was a very nice facility with good food and services. It was always really clean, well maintained, and did not have a smell. It was an independent living, so they had quite a few programs for the seniors to engage in and transportation to take them to local events and shopping. Her room was a very nice one-bedroom unit that was really light, open, and had a really high ceiling.

July 20, 2015

By Joann24

I was able to visit Peninsula, and it seems to have everything I wanted. Their rooms are small, and if you want a bigger room, you have to pay for it. The grounds were well maintained. They offered us a meal, and it was very good. Their calendar was very full of different activities. They have trips to different places. They also have different lectures. They have all kinds of card games.

January 15, 2015

I was impressed with Peninsula because the staff were really friendly and very helpful. The rooms were nice. There was a little kitchen, and you can cook in the room. You also could smoke in your rooms there, which I think is kind of different because the smell ruins the whole atmosphere for everybody else. I don't smoke, but I can still smell it. The food was good, and the dining room was good. They have bingo and tours. I did find it secure enough.

December 27, 2013

By Susan74748650

Peninsula Retirement Residence was excellently maintained. It was a lovely facility. They had beautiful common areas. Every unit was complete gone over and repainted before they were rented. The residents could do whatever upgrades they wanted. They could have their bathroom and kitchen redone which was nice. They had load of activities. They had lots of stuffs going on during weekdays and weekends. They had music and piano player. They had cocktails and Hors d'oeuvres hour. They had movie nights and a lot of things were provided for them.

July 31, 2013

By Nancy65479250

We went to the Peninsula, which was probably the biggest facility that we had visited. My dad liked it but the problem was that they didn't have assisted living. It was more of an apartment type dwelling and their apartments were big. However, he needed a little bit more care than that. The staff was courteous, very informative, kind and very welcoming. I would recommend them to others.

Costs for Peninsula

Photos of Peninsula

Services and Amenities of Peninsula

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Peninsula

peninsula-retirement.com

Peninsula is located in Gig Harbor, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Peninsula for a visit...and stay!

Map of Peninsula