Brookdale Harbor Bay

Reviews of Brookdale Harbor Bay

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Harbor Bay

August 12, 2013

By Judy37

Clare Bridge at Shoreline View was an older facility. It was a two or three story building. However, I was not super impressed with the staff.

July 11, 2012

By brattyi

this is the best of the best. my mom was there and she wasnt just a resident-she was part of their family as we were too. they have many activities going on and they treat everyone with the dignity they all deserve. my mom was there till the end with hospice care. the staff is so attached to everyone they grieve with the family. i cant say enough about what a wonderfull experience having mom here was.

September 29, 2011

By Danielledoodl

When I visited Clare Bridge, I was impressed by the appearance. It was clean and well kept. It was very warm and cozy as well. A wonderful place to be. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They helped me find my way and also gave me a short brief tour. All the residents seemed very happy and pleasant. There were many activities in place for the residents for entertainment. They also had a very relaxing courtyard to go do yoga or just to relax. The cafeteria was very open and casual. The food was well made, as if homemade. The whole building was very spacious and comfortable. I appreciated all the kind people around that made my visit more enjoyable. The staff made me as well as the residents feel very welcome and meaningful as well as brighten our day. They really put a lot of care into this facility and pride in making the safe and comfortable environment that they have here.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Photos of Brookdale Harbor Bay

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Harbor Bay

• Minimum Age: Varies

• State Licenses: 1912

About Brookdale Harbor Bay

At Brookdale Harbor Bay we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Harbor Bay are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale Harbor Bay