Village Green Retirement Campus

Village Green Retirement Campus (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Village Green Retirement Campus

Assisted Living Reviews for Village Green Retirement Campus

October 15, 2013

The meals are pretty good at Village Green Retirement. I have been living here since August 17th. The people who work and live here are very nice. I like that I can go shopping around. I have a little dog I walk everyday and they have got some nice grass to walk on.

July 31, 2013

By CaringCVC

I love Village Green. It was a wonderful facility. It was really luxurious compared to the others I have seen. For the same price that you got in another facility, you can get a one-bedroom cottage with a garage, a living room area downstairs and an extra room upstairs if you have a company. I couldn't imagine anything better than that. Their staff was very nice and very capable. They also have activities for their residents. They have parties and get-togethers. There were three ladies playing with visual games on the TV and it looked like they were having a lot of fun. With regards to food, you only get a dinner when you sign in this facility. However, Village Green is too far from where I live now and I am afraid of losing all my friend I've got here.

November 16, 2012

By ThomA

We like it very well in Village Green Retirement Campus. I feel it is much more homey compared to other facilities we've visited. The staff is really fine, very helpful, and happy to see us and even invited us for lunch. Food is quite good.

January 06, 2012

By Dee Lightfull

This place is warm and welcoming, you'll find friendship and fun, caring staff and companionship, and the inspiration to explore every day in a new way.It is a smoke free establishment wich makes for a healthier living situation. Very nice. I was impressed by all the smiling faces that I saw and can't wait to return. I would recommend this place to any of my friends.

Costs for Village Green Retirement Campus

Services and Amenities of Village Green Retirement Campus

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• About Village Green Retirement Campus

Village Green Retirement Campus is a senior living provider in Federal Way, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Village Green Retirement Campus for more details on services and rates.

Map of Village Green Retirement Campus