GenCare Lifestyle Steel Lake

Reviews of GenCare Lifestyle Steel Lake

Assisted Living Reviews for GenCare Lifestyle Steel Lake

August 24, 2016

By Debra284771

It was very nice. The home that they had to offer was very nice. I was very impressed with it. The staff was very nice, as were the programs going on at the facility.

March 31, 2016

By Deedee11

It was wonderful. We saw a one-bedroom with a kitchen and a big walk-in closet. We had a good lunch in the dining area. The staff was really great. There was something going on every day.

January 12, 2015

By Jennifer47

I really liked the community. It was clean, and everybody was cheery. The staff was very nice. They showed us around, and the rooms were very nice. I would recommend this to other seniors who are looking for an assisted living.

December 02, 2014

I had an hour tour, and it is a very nice facility from what I saw. Their apartment and their staff were all very nice.

October 31, 2014

By Denise27

The community was really nice and clean. The staff and the rooms was very nice too. They have a schedule of activities.

April 29, 2014

It is a lovely facility. It wasn’t exactly what I thought my mother needed at that time, but it's a beautiful community. It seems to offer very good care. I looked at one room, which was quite nice. That particular room I thought was a little dark because it was a lower level room, but it was very nice. The whole facility was just beautiful, immaculate, and lovely. They have all kinds of activities. They have a lovely outdoor walking area. It was just a very beautiful upscale facility in a nice setting.

February 28, 2014

They had an opening for respite and so we chose this facility for my dad. It's clean and there are a lot of nice activities to do. They have dinners for the guys, bingo, puzzles, and arts and crafts. He got a studio room and so it's not that very spacious, but most of the staff has been pretty good to my dad.

November 27, 2013

It is very nice. This facility is much cleaner than the ones that I saw. The staff seemed good.

September 19, 2013

By Maude1

It is a very good facility. Everything there is wonderful. Their staff is very helpful and very nice. The area, their rooms and dining area, and the activities they have for their residents, I have nothing negative comments on them. I highly recommend this place.

July 30, 2011

By lajek

My mother has been an assisted living resident resident in this facility for over 16 months. She is comfortable and content. She tells my sister and I she has no complaints. She and her quality of life have improved since moving here. She gets quality care that other family members and I would not be able to exceed and probably not meet. The facility is lovely and the staff caring and compassionate.

Independent Living Reviews for GenCare Lifestyle Steel Lake

Memory Care Reviews for GenCare Lifestyle Steel Lake

Costs for GenCare Lifestyle Steel Lake

Services and Amenities of GenCare Lifestyle Steel Lake

• About GenCare Lifestyle Steel Lake

GenCare Lifestyle Steel Lake offers Assisted Living services, along with Transitional and Comprehensive Memory Care services.

GenCare Lifestyle Steel Lake features a nurse onsite 7 days a week, spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartment homes, full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy options, fun and engaging programs, events and activities, scheduled and private transportation and so much more.

If you enjoy strolling around the local neighborhood or just soaking up some sun, Steel Lake and Steel Lake Park are both right in our backyard. The Commons Mall in Federal Way is just a few blocks away and offers all of the shopping you could ever want, including a weekly Farmer’s Market, Target, Movie Theater, and Trader Joe’s!

Map of GenCare Lifestyle Steel Lake