Cascadian Place

Reviews of Cascadian Place

Independent Living Reviews for Cascadian Place

June 01, 2017

By julie256027

We are very impressed with Cascadian Place. It is a really well-kept community. We're also impressed with the food and the chef. The place is very clean and smells very nice. They have cable, which is appealing for us. This is a place that meets our needs and is the right price for us.

May 08, 2017

By Carl576484

I had a nice visit at Cascadian Place. The rooms were varied from small to moderately sized, and looked clean and well maintained. The residents looked pretty happy and were quite active.

March 29, 2017

By Donald788601

The entrance to Cascadian Place is actually not on the street as the address is. It takes you to the top floor where there is a very small parking area and then towards the entry into the upper floor dining area. The people were kind enough to open the door to let me go in. It was alright, but all things considered I would not want to live there. Their location is not convenient, not just for somebody to come and visit. They could put up better signage to lead people to the back entrance which in effect is their main entrance. The rooms were alright; they were decent. I was a little rushed at that time, so I didn’t go into it that much, but what I saw was OK. The residents were quite positive about it.

March 07, 2017

By Debbie124115

Cascadian Place was a condominium type resort. It was beautiful and very large. They had very caring staff. The marketing director was in constant contact with me. She would have loved to have my aunt there, but she also wanted what was best for her. She gave me insights. She was very helpful. They had a lot of activities. They were very active. I was really impressed that they had a life alert, which was an upgraded one that had a GPS. They had just installed it. If you were to go shopping they could locate you if you got lost. That was amazing. They had a master chef. They had a nice size menu, but not too large. They had a grand beautiful dining room as well.

March 04, 2017

By Lois444311

Cascadian Place was awesome, and I really enjoyed it. The only thing is my dad didn’t want to come up to Everett, so he never joined me to visit it. I was happy with it and would have probably placed him there.

February 11, 2017

By MW725401

I liked Cascadian Place. It seemed nice, and the rooms were a nice size. I had a pretty good lunch there. The people seemed nice and happy. I thought my stepmother would like it, but she decided that she doesn’t want to move to this area. Everything was good.

February 07, 2017

By Mark128436

Cascadian Place is definitely an older facility, but it seemed to be kept up well. We liked that most had patios or decks off each unit. They staff seemed very accommodating and friendly as well as extremely helpful. However, it's more independent living than assisted living. They had set dining times, and Mom needed flexibility of meals. The cost was on the lower end, and the location was good.

January 09, 2017

By Simone881587

The experience at Cascadian Place was awesome. It was very comfortable, and the staff wasn't overly friendly in a staged way. They were very genuine. I really like it there. The rooms were very nice and very clean. They have a lot of things for the residents. But I think they need more disabled parking, and they need assigned parking places. I like the staff the most. I met the kitchen staff, and that was very positive. Their exercise room was a little small, but it was certainly adequate. Price was much better than the other community. It was almost affordable. Location is pretty good too.

June 27, 2016

By Calvin127762

I liked Cascadian Place. Getting to the spot where my parents would eat was complex because they have to go to an elevator and down another elevator. The way it was built, for my folks, would be a long walk, given the fact that my dad has a walker. The way the apartment we looked at was arranged was nice.

May 10, 2016

By Donna124331050

My visit at Cascadian Place was good. They offered a lot of activities. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had lunch there, and the food was very good and prepared by a good chef.

February 10, 2016

By Kye

We chose Cascadian Place because of the price. Since mom is in the independent-living part, there’s no pressure for medical care. If she needs medical care, she can hire separately. She likes the fact that she’s not forced to move into the higher level of care should the need arise. It is not a depressing place. The residents are more upbeat. It was a perfect set up for my mom. They have an exercise class, music, movies, and they take the residents on field trips. Mom loved it there. They are short on staff but the residents are really happy. For the amount of money that we pay, it is a really good deal. It is a well maintained facility - very clean. I would definitely recommend this facility.

January 28, 2016

By A Fellow Reviewer45

Cascadian Place is less expensive than most of the places. It is really a good place. The staff is very friendly. It looks like all the residents are friendly. The people I talked to are all very nice. There is something going on all day. They have games of all kinds, and they offer trips. They have all kinds of things. The residents here are friendlier and the physical appearance of the place is much better than at the other facility.

December 16, 2015

By RM2

My mother has lived in the Cascadian for seven year now and has stayed there before. She moved from a one-bedroom to a studio apartment. When we saw that it was really expensive, we decided that we need to look at other options for her. We did look at other places, but we ended up deciding to have her stay right there and move her into a studio apartment, which she really likes. It's only two doors down from where she was before. They only have independent, so they have their meals together, but if you need more help, you can hire somebody to come and do that. We really love the apartment managers. They have a live-in manager system there, and the current managers are really great. She plays bean bag baseball and crafts things, and if she feels well enough, she'll go on their weekly outings and things like that. She's doing well.

November 12, 2015

By Phyllis114724050

An aura of friendliness and caring for one another permeates the residents. The managers are excellent and all friendly, patient, helpful, willing to pitch in to help where it's needed. When a problem arises, they are always there to smoothly solve it, and all the residents are patient and willing to see the best in everything and everyone. We are a happy family.

October 30, 2015

By Anonymousdaughter

My father liked Cascadian and thought he would have a really good experience there. I thought the dining room was really nice but noisy, and he is very hard of hearing. I thought they had a nice layout of rooms and very good views. I think he would have done well there, and it seemed like they were quite active. It would have been a half an hour drive from me, and I thought the halls were a little dark.

October 29, 2015

I was pleased with the staff at Cascadian Place. They were very helpful and provided me with a lot of information, showed me a number of rooms, and really tried to meet my needs. There were different options at different levels and sizes. Some of the rooms were in the process of having some work done, so they weren’t finished products. It was clean. They were so helpful, and the person I talked to really went out of his way not just to provide information but to also find ways to help meet my mother's needs.

July 28, 2015

By Caring109209750

I visited other places like Cascadian, but it was awful. It was not good at all. I have environmental allergies, and I felt sick in there, so we just had to leave. It was kind of a depressing environment really. The staff was just non-descriptive. It was OK, but it wasn't as good as some of the others.

Hi - I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement Home Office. I'm so very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience during your tour at Cascadian Place. I'm extremely disappointed to hear that the management and staff weren't as enthusiastic as they could have been. Every guest should feel welcomed. Please accept my sincere apology. I've sent your feedback to our Resident Relations department. Thanks, Katie

March 02, 2015

The price is right at Cascadian Place. It was available, and I could move in. The apartment is very small, but I could afford it, so I will accustom myself to the space. The staff was very helpful. I am really looking forward to the move.

August 11, 2013

By John65411250

My dad likes Cascadian Place, so I let him stay there. His room is spacious enough. The staff is fine and the food is great. They are just a little older place so they can use a little updating.

July 10, 2013

Cascadian Place was convenient because it was across the Everett Clinic so it was good if you had a lot of medical issues. Another thing that was great about the location was that it was on a bus line. It also had a partial view of the mountain. The people were very nice. The rooms were satisfactory, it was a little bit dark. I hadn't got the chance to taste the food.

April 21, 2013

By sno_king

Beautiful building and great staff. Lots of activities for everyone.

Questions about Cascadian Place

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Cascadian Place. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What transportation services does Cascadian Place offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Cascadian Place exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does Cascadian Place offer to independent living residents?

If Cascadian Place accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does Cascadian Place work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Cascadian Place

Photos of Cascadian Place

Services and Amenities of Cascadian Place

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Garage, Private

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Cascadian Place

cascadianplace.com

Cascadian Place is located in Everett, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Cascadian Place for a visit...and stay!

Map of Cascadian Place