Sunrise of Lynnwood

Reviews of Sunrise of Lynnwood

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Lynnwood

November 24, 2016

By Patty246665

I liked that Sunrise of Lynnwood was a small place. The management and the nursing staff were really good, and the receptionists were really friendly. The place was well kept and had excellent food. I really liked the director of the place. Overall, there are still some areas that they need to address, like the communication. There were some instances when people were not passing along information especially on administration of medicines which I think was critical. The place was very homey and had quite a few activities.
We’re sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. We care deeply about the safety and well-being of our residents and staff. Please contact us at information (at) sunriseseniorliving.com so that we can learn more. –The Sunrise Team

October 20, 2016

By Nicola523072

Sunrise of Lynwood is not as pretty, but the staff is very friendly. They're in the process of doing a remodel, I liked the size of the apartments; they had nice balconies on each apartment, and they had multiple care levels which matched up with my mother better. They have a walking club, a movie theater, do manicures, go on lots of outings to stores, restaurants, and museums, and board games, and there are lots of things going on. They're kept busy all day long. Updating the decor and the layout of the building is what they would need to improve on which they are actively doing. I'm very happy with where my mom is, and they're doing excellent care of her. It's very interactive and very friendly, and they help keep my mother very calm.

May 24, 2016

By Mary700612

Sunrise of Lynnwood was very nice, but I didn't like the staff as much as in the other places. We just went to one exercise class, and I didn't feel like the teacher's personality was quite right for what she was doing, but everybody else there was very nice and very helpful. The rooms were nice, and the food was good. We looked at a studio room, and it was fairly spacious. The bathroom in this room had a tub, but they had other rooms with walk-in showers. Their price was better than the other places I've visited.

February 29, 2016

By Caring Daughter124812950

Sunrise of Lynnwood has a lot of studio apartments that are really small but we got mom a one-bedroom apartment and she loves it. The staff is very caring and nurturing. They are really strict about meal times and they don’t have a wide variety of food. But the food they cook is good, mom likes it. The amenities and the security are absolutely great. They have a lot of good activities for my mom. They have a lot of music, too, which is good for her.

Photos of Sunrise of Lynnwood

Services and Amenities of Sunrise of Lynnwood

• Features Extra: Library

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: Small Pets Allowed One Per Apt.

About Sunrise of Lynnwood

Step into a Sunrise Senior Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Sunrise is built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That's also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

Map of Sunrise of Lynnwood