Woodland Terrace

Reviews of Woodland Terrace

Independent Living Reviews for Woodland Terrace

September 06, 2017

By Leonard

Woodland Terrace is number 1 to us. The apartments are wonderful. The location is in a wooded area off the road. There's greenery and trails all around it, so you can walk around there. There are lots of activities as well as trips. They do so many things.

December 14, 2016

By Jessica788611

Woodland Terrace was very nice. The lady there sent me a vase of flowers, which was totally unexpected. I was so impressed. The room was a bit bigger than average. The food was very good. A dozen residents told me that it was the best place they could ever live. The staff was great. The dining area was quite large and very nice.

August 24, 2016

By barrygarland

This is a very comfortable community. In addition to being comfortable, I also feel very safe in these surroundings. The people are friendly, the food and food service are excellent and the staff are courteous and helpful.. We are in a very good and accesible locatiion . Could not have selected a better location..

August 18, 2016

By Sarah Smiles

I lived at Foundation House with my husband for 4 years and just loved it...the staff is great, food is great, and just a perfect place to be. We then had to move to a place that has 24 hour care--and the care is good, but everything else is just not the same

March 31, 2016

By Sandra126282450

I am currently on the waiting list at Foundation House at Bothell. I like it because there was natural space around it; trees. I wanted to be able to see nature and walk around. It's also located near restaurants. The price was also a good thing. I didn’t even made an appointment and the staff were very nice to me. They invited us right in and took as around. They also made a good follow through and explained everything. The people were friendly and it's small compared to some communities. We tried eating there and it was well prepared. They also have a good selection. It was served by a friendly person.

August 20, 2015

By Mike115691850

Foundation House was created very nicely. It appeared very caring; everybody was happy. The rooms were nice. The lunch room or dinner facility looked good, and they had their own chef. They do some checking on the seniors every day. Overall, we thought that it was a very good place. They have a calendar of activities, they transport them to the doctors, and they also go shopping a couple of times a week.

Costs for Woodland Terrace

Photos of Woodland Terrace

Services and Amenities of Woodland Terrace

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Woodland Terrace

PICTURE YOUR RETIREMENT IN BOTHELL

Welcome to Woodland Terrace, where your retirement adventure awaits.

When you visit our retirement community in the heart of Bothell, you’ll notice something unexpected the minute you walk through the doors. You can see, hear, and feel the energy and vibrancy of our community. The lobby is bustling, people are laughing, and friends are chatting. Some are planning outings to the Bothell Farmer's Market or the Northshore Senior Center, while others are gathered in the bistro drinking their morning coffee. Woodland Terrace feels like an active community because it is an active community. Our philosophy of white glove, five-star service translates into an experience that feels more like a vacation at your favorite resort rather than a typical retirement community. The atmosphere is warm, friendly, and inviting—whatever our residents need, our helpful staff is ready to deliver.

At Woodland Terrace, we don’t just care for people—we care about people, and want to help our residents live the retirement of their dreams. Ready to hit the greens and perfect your golf swing? No problem. How about a European cruise? We’ll plan it end to end. Karaoke after dinner sound fun? Standard play. Gourmet meals for the most discerning foodie? Our chef’s are award-winning. Whatever you want to do, whatever your passions are, we can help bring them to life in this next phase of life.

At Woodland Terrace, the retirement of your dreams is there for the taking. All you have to do is make yourself at home.

Map of Woodland Terrace