Chateau at Bothell Landing

Reviews of Chateau at Bothell Landing

Assisted Living Reviews for Chateau at Bothell Landing

September 07, 2015

By Satisfied Daughter1

My parents have actually moved, and they are doing fine at the Chateau in Bothell. This is where they felt most comfortable, and they are very happy. It has a lot of amenities and a variety of places to eat, not just one restaurant or cafeteria. They have a pool, they have workout rooms, and a bus that takes them to various locations. It just has a lot to offer.

August 20, 2015

By Mike115691850

The staff seemed nice, and they had plenty of amenities. They have a place to eat that is open all day and a more formal dining room for the evening if you want to go there. Their rooms were bigger, but they were more expensive too. I think Chateau Bothell Landing is designed mostly for the more independent. There were a couple of swimming pools and different things like that. The place looked nice, and it also has assisted living available, so that was nice. Like I said, it was more independent, a little more upper class, and they charge a lot more money.

February 12, 2015

The Chateau had water aerobics through the Senior Center, and I attended that for seven or eight years. The class was in their heated pool. The woman who directed our exercise class was a program director or something, and she was certainly very cordial, warm, and fun. We were invited to come and participate in some of their activities. On special holidays like Thanksgiving and other major holidays, they’re always decorated. They had a good size building that’s right across the Senior Center, and there's some parking that’s fairly accessible to the front door. The pool was located downstairs so we took an elevator down.

June 30, 2014

I was very impressed with Chateau at Bothell Landing. I’m most interested in their finished building. I can walk around and along the river. They weren’t pushy and they were very polite. Some apartments were bigger, and I was happy with that, too.

Services and Amenities of Chateau at Bothell Landing

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• Pets: Small Pets

About Chateau at Bothell Landing

Chateau at Bothell Landing is a senior living provider in Bothell, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Chateau at Bothell Landing for more details on services and rates.

Map of Chateau at Bothell Landing