The Bellingham at Orchard

The Bellingham at Orchard (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Bellingham at Orchard

Memory Care Reviews for The Bellingham at Orchard

May 29, 2013

We chose Silverado Senior Living because it was the closest to a family member who was my daughter, she visited my husband frequently. It was a very lovely facility and very expensive, but they took very good care of him. He had a room with a private bathroom and it was like a bedroom in your own home. They gave him food properly and adequately, he never complained about it. There were all kinds of activities and they always encouraged him to join. I ilked that it was a very homey facility and I was very satisfied.

Thanks for taking the time to review our Bellingham community! We are glad that you had a positive experience and enjoyed our home-like environment. Silverado is a socially vibrant community filled with visitors and pets, and often time children as well. We hope to serve as a resource to you and your family for any future needs!

See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Costs for The Bellingham at Orchard

Photos of The Bellingham at Orchard

Services and Amenities of The Bellingham at Orchard

• About The Bellingham at Orchard

The Bellingham at Orchard is a senior living provider in Bellingham, Washington that offers residents Memory Care. Contact The Bellingham at Orchard for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Bellingham at Orchard