Brookdale Fairhaven

Reviews of Brookdale Fairhaven

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Fairhaven

May 30, 2014

By Barbara83809950

I saw Emeritus. It was wonderful, it was clean. It was spacious, and everybody got along real well. I went to lunch there. I've never laughed so much in my whole life. We had a great time, and the food was good. The apartments looked nice, and it was a wonderful setting. I liked that there are things you can do there. The people who worked there were lovely. The gardens around it were nice. It's a very lovely place. I did see the rooms. They were smaller than I had hoped.

May 30, 2014

By Joy16

We chose Emeritus at Fairhaven for my mother-in-law because it was recommended to us. The facility is very clean, light, and airy. The staff are very friendly. She has a private room with a large window out over a garden, and she is very happy with it. She loves it! I have tried the food, and I like it. They have activities, but I don’t know what they are.

April 16, 2013

By Susan34

I visited Emeritus at Fairhaven Parkway because my former mother-in-law who was a 104 years old was dying and I went there to say goodbye to her. I looked at their bedroom because they had one unit available at that time, and it was very nice.

Photos of Brookdale Fairhaven

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Fairhaven

About Brookdale Fairhaven

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Fairhaven