Redmond Senior Living

Redmond Senior Living (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Redmond Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Redmond Senior Living

March 21, 2014

It was very attractive. It was a nice, clean and well-decorated place. They had different things for the residents to do. The people there had a sense of energy. It wasn't like you were just with a bunch of old people. I liked the very positive attitude of the people there especially the staff. They were the ones who showed me around and they very good. It would be something I would be interested in and had to fit with my insurance plan and budget.

April 16, 2013

By Susan34

I toured this community, which I liked very much. That was my first choice for my mother. I liked it because of the fact that it was more of a group situation, but it was intimidating for my mother since her communication and interactions skills are not what they used to be and everybody was pretty active there. It might have been fine for me.

Memory Care Reviews for Redmond Senior Living

Photos of Redmond Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Redmond Senior Living

About Redmond Senior Living

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

We are a two story building with 114 apartments. 87 in Assisted living with a mix of studio, one bedroom and two bedrooms. The community is situated on manicured grounds off the street with three courtyards to enjoy the landscaping and different seasons. Our Memory Care is secured access with large courtyard fenced for the resident's enjoyment and safety. We are located in Central Bellevue, close shopping, Overlake Hospital and freeways.

Map of Redmond Senior Living