Island Health & Rehab Center

Reviews of Island Health & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Island Health & Rehab Center

October 28, 2013

By pinkkitti83

My mother has NOT had peri care done since October 15!! She now has burning down there while urinating. They have not performed any tests to find out what is going on. The last time she had peri care done, one of the CNA's was too rough . My mom made a complaint and is now being moved to a new room. They are keeping the CNA that failed to perform her duties as required because Island Health is understaffed. Horrible place...DO NOT GO!!!

August 29, 2012

By kiley42194

My grandmother has been in physical decline for quite a while. I'm her last living relative, and as such took her on tours of multiple facilities. This was, by far, the worst place we looked. It was dirty, the staff was unfriendly, and I saw multiple health code violations in the 30 minutes we were there. (Most egregious: a caretaker was eating leftovers off of an elderly resident's discarded plate. This happened in the hallway, in plain sight of everyone, including the charge nurse, and no one batted an eye or said a word.) We couldn't leave this place fast enough. Nursing homes don't have to be this depressing and filthy, as we found out when we found a comparably priced but much cleaner and nicer facility in Seattle.

August 04, 2011

By jenkeckler

Before my grandmother passed away we moved her in to this facility, some of the cna's are very nice ,but some of them are very mean as well, i would not recommend Island Health & Rehab Center . they get things mixed up allot, my grandmother was sent to the hospital after one of the nurses aids mixed up medication and gave her an antibiotic that she was very allergic to . the nurses aide was from a nursing agency,i guess they contract out or something .they would also mix up my grandmothers meals (she had special dietary needs) she only had a short stay there we eventually just moved her in with us . this nursing center really needs new management .even though the employees were scattered, my grandmother still enjoyed it there (i am not sure why)they do have some fun things for the residents like bingo arts and crafts and they have party's for holidays and birthdays , the interior is ok looking i guess its pretty but it could be nicer . the patient rooms have two people to a room and it is very hospital like and not very homey . i would not recommend island health and rehab.

Services and Amenities of Island Health & Rehab Center

About Island Health & Rehab Center

Island Health & Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Bainbridge Island, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Island Health & Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Island Health & Rehab Center