Greenfield of Woodstock

935 Ox Rd, Woodstock, VA 22664
Greenfield of Woodstock (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 4 days

$650.00 off room rent for 6 months it is a rate lock for Veteran's life of lease.

Reviews of Greenfield of Woodstock

Assisted Living Reviews for Greenfield of Woodstock

October 10, 2017

By 18657

I visited this community for possible placement of a family member. The staff were incredibly nice, the director was very knowledgeable of all aspects of the aging process which is very comforting. She introduced me to all of the staff and even some residents were willing to tell their stories of moving in. I would highly recommend this place and have placed my family on the waiting list.

September 08, 2017

By Clodeth

I toured Greenfield of Woostock and even though an employee saw me, they did not greet me. The director took me in her office, but I did not feel welcome. I was not impressed at all. The room was dark.

December 05, 2016

By Kimberly848753

Greenfield of Woodstock was a very nice place, and the staff was friendly. I liked it. The dining area looked nice, and the rooms are very nice, really big, and pretty. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and I liked her. It was a little more expensive -- more expensive than I thought it was going to be.

November 19, 2016

By HC534675

I visited Greenfield and did not like it. It was crowded, small, and depressing. We didn’t get to see anything; we had to sit in the office and talk to the director. It wasn’t airy and bright. I was not pleased with it. Very expensive for what they offer. They didn’t give me full information which is too bad.

May 10, 2016

By A Fellow ReviewerTWJSC

We visited Greenfield of Woodstock for my mother, which is just down the street from us. The residents seemed to interact a lot with the staff, which was great. There seemed to be lots of activities.

December 30, 2015

By Margaret113129450

The lady that was in charge at Greenfield of Woodstock, her specialty was with patients that had memory issues. She was very knowledgeable and very kind. They did have a room that my brother would have to share with someone. Unfortunately, the cost of it was more than I could afford. They did have similar activities to the other facility. The dining area was very nice. It was more going out to eat dining room type of setting, so it wasn’t like cafeteria setting. It was very well kept and very nice.

June 25, 2015

Greenfield of Woodstock was beautiful. It was very clean and very neat, and the staff was very friendly. It was attractive and homey. They were very nice, but when I realized that I couldn't afford it, I didn't go into the details because there was no point. I'd give it a four only because I didn't interact with anybody other than the tour lady.

Questions about Greenfield of Woodstock

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Greenfield of Woodstock. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average of of the population is 80 years old. The residents love activities and dining.

What programs or activities does Greenfield of Woodstock offer to enrich residents' well-being?

We have activities that have exercise and stretching along with activities to keep the residents minds active.

What places are near Greenfield of Woodstock or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We are a historic downtown which is in Woodstock, Va and lots of wonderful restraunts.

What transportation services does Greenfield of Woodstock offer to assisted living residents?

Greenfield takes residents on outings and to doctor's appointments.

What makes the chef or dining program at Greenfield of Woodstock exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

The dining experience is wonderful with planned menus daily with a variety of different foods and alternative selections.

What safety features or security measures does Greenfield of Woodstock offer to assisted living residents?

We have a secured building along with call buttons in each room.

How does Greenfield of Woodstock keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

We use social media daily and also are available for phone calls and emails.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Greenfield of Woodstock during daytime and nighttime hours?

The ratio is 4 staff to one resident.

If Greenfield of Woodstock accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Residents can have pets in their rooms and the common areas.

What safety features or security measures does Greenfield of Woodstock provide to protect residents who wander?

We have a secured building all except for the front door which is monitored by staff.

Costs for Greenfield of Woodstock

Photos of Greenfield of Woodstock

Services and Amenities of Greenfield of Woodstock

• Minimum Age: None

About Greenfield of Woodstock

At Greenfield of Woodstock, we provide care for your loved ones and, at the same time, help them maintain their independence. Our beautiful, clean neighborhood-style assisted living community looks and feels like home, ensuring our residents' comfort while we provide the care they need. We offer a full range of social activities keeping our residents activities and challenged.

For seniors with Alzheimer's and other related dementia's we offer Memory Care at nearby Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg. Providing a safe, secure, warm and stimulating environment with three distinctive care neighborhoods. Recognizing the specials needs of your loved ones, Greenfield provides an innovated approach to personalized care while preserving the dignity of each resident.

Map of Greenfield of Woodstock