Greenfield of Williamsburg

Reviews of Greenfield of Williamsburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Greenfield of Williamsburg

March 30, 2017

By Clarence101658

Greenfield of Williamsburg was a very nice place, but my other siblings thought it was a little more expensive than what they thought we should be investing in. They have very nice accommodations though, and it seemed to be a very well kept place. The dining area looked very good. The staff was very professional. I was very pleased and impressed with the entire community. As far as what they offer, I thought the price was very good.

January 03, 2017

By Mollie325758

Greenfield Senior Living of Williamsburg was very nice and clean. We had lunch and were impressed with it. I liked that they had transportation for activities outside the facility. I didn't like that they didn't have very much space for them to be able to congregate outside.

August 15, 2016

By Cynthia578662

Greenfield Senior Living of Williamsburg was a nice community that did not smell like a nursing home. The staff was very nice and pleasant. Their rooms were a little small but very clean. I did not try the food, but I saw their dining room, and it was very nice. They seemed like they were really taking care of the residents, who looked happy.

March 26, 2014

We have been very happy with Greenfield of Williamsburg. It's newly renovated and particularly we have been extremely happy with the staff who are very caring and attentive with my mother-in-law. I had some meals with her and the food was very good.

January 17, 2014

The things I considered when we chose Greenfield of Williamsburg were its price, location, staff and the fact that this facility is new. The main things are its cleanliness and level of care shown by the staff for the residents. It's the best that I've seen so far. The staff is just very caring and committed to the welfare of my mom.

January 08, 2014

By GeneÊ

I have found a facility that includes short memory therapy which is also going to meet my sister's financial needs. Greenfield of Williamsburg is going to reopen on October 10th. They have a move-in fee which is waived if you do it prior to the move-in date. The cost of $2250 is for a semi-private, 365 sq.ft. room sharing one bathroom with three people. I'll be closer to my sister, it is a wonderful facility and they have a great staff. If you have somebody that needs it right now, I would recommend them.

Questions about Greenfield of Williamsburg

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Greenfield of Williamsburg. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Our Assisted Living option is the ideal solution for seniors who need some assistance with daily activities. Residents can reside in their own suites, enjoying their privacy and independence, while receiving the services they need from our well-trained and caring staff. The current average age is 82.

What programs or activities does Greenfield of Williamsburg offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Yoga. Jazz socials. Spa hour. At Greenfield of Williamsburg, there are countless ways to express yourself physically and creatively. So come along for a shopping trip downtown, dine with us at Williamsburg’s finest restaurants, or get in touch with your competitive side with a game of Jeopardy or bowling — whatever your passion, you can pursue it here at Greenfield.

What places are near Greenfield of Williamsburg or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We have two courtyards for the residents to enjoy.

What transportation services does Greenfield of Williamsburg offer to assisted living residents?

We offer transportation to/from doctors appointments and resident outings.

What makes the chef or dining program at Greenfield of Williamsburg exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Daily Sample Menu Breakfast Choice Of Juice Hot Or Cold Cereal Zesty Orange French Toast Sausage Links Fresh Fruit Milk, Coffee, Tea Lunch Beef BBQ On A Bun French Fries Cole Slaw Peanut Butter Cookie Milk, Coffee, Tea Dinner Marinated Chicken Breast Roasted Zucchini & Squash Baked Sweet Potato Hot Roll Fruit Pie Milk, Coffee, Tea *we also offer an always available menu.

What safety features or security measures does Greenfield of Williamsburg offer to assisted living residents?

Our community is a secured community for both assisted living and our memory care community.

How does Greenfield of Williamsburg keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Our goal is to provide as much communication as possible via phone and email to our families.

If Greenfield of Williamsburg accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

We provide our team members continuous trainings on a monthly and yearly basis.

What safety features or security measures does Greenfield of Williamsburg provide to protect residents who wander?

Our community is a mixed population community for both assisted living and our memory care community. We can handle residents who are not exit seeking.

Costs for Greenfield of Williamsburg

Photos of Greenfield of Williamsburg

Services and Amenities of Greenfield of Williamsburg

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• General Store
  • Features Extra: Building Is Secured With A Security Feature In The Building, In House Doctor, In House Rehab, In House Podiatrist

• Tai Chi

• Personal Care Assistants

• Licenses: Yes, two year license

About Greenfield of Williamsburg

Assisted Living & Personal Care:

In a home-like setting, we provide the ideal solution for seniors who require some help with daily activities. Residents are able to live independently in their own suites while receiving the services they need from our well-trained and caring staff.

Alzheimer's & Dementia Care:

Our Reflections Program provides an innovative approach to personalized care for seniors with Alzheimer's and other related memory impairments. We recognize the special needs of this population and provide a safe, warm, and stimulating environment while preserving the dignity of each resident.

Map of Greenfield of Williamsburg