English Meadows Warrenton Campus

Reviews of English Meadows Warrenton Campus

Assisted Living Reviews for English Meadows Warrenton Campus

December 16, 2016

By Kelley835861

Amerisist is not wonderful, but it's close to home, so I can be there several times a day. It was best to have my mom as close to home as possible. The staff has been good, and the dining area is decent. My mom's room is OK. It's not the ideal place, but it was the closest and fastest thing I could find at the time. It's not a beautiful, grand place, but it does the trick for what we need.

January 19, 2016

By BW2

I had to place my husband at Amerisist in a hurry, and, so far, it’s been good. The people are nice, and they take care of him well. The dining room is bright and cheery, and the food is home-cooked. I have eaten and enjoyed it. They don’t have as many activities as I would like to see them have, but I think that may change. They were the ones who were available at the time I needed assistance.

Costs for English Meadows Warrenton Campus

Photos of English Meadows Warrenton Campus

Services and Amenities of English Meadows Warrenton Campus

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• State Licenses: Pending

About English Meadows Warrenton Campus

Our Warrenton Campus is located in a special town in Central VA. Care options include Assisted Living and Memory Care. This beautiful Campus offers 39 Resident Units, consisting of AL Studios, AL Apartments, and MC Studios. Several Shared Studios are also available for lease.

English Meadows Senior Living Communities started in 2008, we began with the mission to “provide affordable, quality senior living care for our Residents, while providing a rewarding and enjoyable workplace for our Team Members”. We feel fortunate to have cared for thousands of seniors in Virginia, over the last 10 years. We have 8 Campuses across the Commonwealth, caring for over 500 Residents by over 300 Team Members.

Our All-Inclusive Lease includes 24-hour care, all meals and snacks, medication management, private baths, emergency call systems, laundry services, utilities, maintenance, housekeeping, activities, basic TV, wi-fi, and more.

Enjoy a Month-to-Month Lease, No Move-In Fees, No First & Last Month Rent Deposit, & No Levels of Care!

Thank you for your interest at English Meadows Warrenton Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of English Meadows Warrenton Campus