Silver Hill at Town Center

Silver Hill at Town Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Silver Hill at Town Center

Independent Living Reviews for Silver Hill at Town Center

January 13, 2014

Silver Hill was pretty good but they allow small pets. One of the things that did not meet my satisfaction was that you have to do the laundry in the laundry room and I definitely prefer washer and dryer included in my apartment. It's clean, there was no odor and it's nice and fresh and smelled good.

August 13, 2013

By Linda60998050

I chose to stay at Silver Hill Apartments at Town Center because of the atmosphere and the people. I liked the two girls who made you feel totally welcome. The staff were good and if I needed help, they gave it to me. I had a small apartment but it was all I needed. It had one bedroom and one bathroom, and it was clean. I did not need anything else. There were activities if you wanted to indulge in like bingo, tv nights, and card games, etc. Also, volunteers came to check blood pressures. It would be nice if there were more parking spaces. I would recommend this place.

About Silver Hill at Town Center

Silver Hill at Town Center is a senior living provider in Virginia Beach, Virginia that offers residents Independent Living and Independent Living. Contact Silver Hill at Town Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Silver Hill at Town Center