Heritage Hall Virginia Beach

Heritage Hall Virginia Beach (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Heritage Hall Virginia Beach

Nursing Home Reviews for Heritage Hall Virginia Beach

July 14, 2015

I have also been to Heritage Hall. I think the people there are a little needier, health-wise. They need a little more care, but I have seen a lot of mopping going on there, and the people are again very friendly. My friend needs more personal attention with her private problems, and sometimes I have seen her wait a good while to get help there. The food, I think, is adequate. Everybody is very friendly, they play Bingo, and they have other activities and birthday parties. I know there is somebody there that comes and does her hair. I would give this place a three just because it is a little more nursing home type, which I don't think I would go there personally, but I know people go there for rehab sometimes too.

December 29, 2014

The reason we chose Heritage Hall was its availability. Right now, everything is acceptable. We’ve not had much exposure; we just moved here a few days ago. The staff was very accommodating, helpful, and informative. Everything went well. We’ve seen the accessibility to the activities; it’s just time to determine her participation.

November 14, 2014

My grandmother is in Heritage Hall. The staff wasn’t attentive to her. They hadn’t changed her and were not attentive to her. The food is not bad but she can’t feed herself and none of the nurses came over to feed her. She’s always in her room. It’s just a regular room but spacious room. They need to care more for their patients.

October 31, 2014

By Ruby Dee

this facility however friendly has it's issues. not enough knowledgeable nurses. my father was there and his doctors medical orders were mis-read twice, and he ended up in hospital because of it. I made it a point to visit at different times of day. one night I witnesses staff members so loud laughing and joking that no one could sleep through it. one aide was actually dancing. I stayed over and hour and they never let up. I also aske dwhy I smelled smoke and one nurse told me it was coming through the vent because aides were outside smoking. Moved my dad immediately. The Director is rarely around to discuss, and even if she is, nothing is done.

Services and Amenities of Heritage Hall Virginia Beach

About Heritage Hall Virginia Beach

Heritage Hall Virginia Beach is a senior living provider in Virginia Beach, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heritage Hall Virginia Beach for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Hall Virginia Beach