Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation – River Pointe

Reviews of Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation – River Pointe

Nursing Home Reviews for Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation – River Pointe

June 07, 2015

By Nancymarie1955

Wonderful facility with a great group of employees who actually care about the residents. My mother had to have extensive rehabilitation after suffering a stroke. I visited so many facilities while she was in the hospital and I didn't care for any of them. I then received a call from the Admissions Department offering me to come and tour and saying they had a bed for my mother. It was a little further than I wanted to travel, but I'm glad I went. I had a great tour of the facility. Every employee had a smile on their face and engaged me while touring. It's an older building, but it's clean and the biggest thing is that it smells good. Not once did I smell any unpleasant odors. More than I can say about some other rehabs I visited. I chose River Pointe immediately after leaving and my mother admitted the next day. My mother loved it there! She had nothing but great things to say about the rehab department, nursing, and even enjoyed the food. She enjoyed many activities there once she could participate after a few weeks of therapy. I owe a lot to the staff at River Pointe for helping my mother get back on her feet and back to her old self. She literally walked out of that building with a smile on her face. Forever grateful for this facility and their caring staff. I highly recommend River Pointe!

June 07, 2015

By T. Sessoms

My Mother was a resident at River and they did a wonderful job in therapy that she was able to return home. The staff were patient and caring. I was very impressed.

June 21, 2014

By Dot14

This a great facility. I have a friend that is receiving therapy services and they are doing great things. The staff are real caring!

About Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation – River Pointe

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation – River Pointe