Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg

Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg

Memory Care Reviews for Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg

January 18, 2015

Their staff is wonderful, very caring ,and loving, and they all work hard. My husband receives physical therapy. They have a lot of music therapy for them, and they have a dog that they bring in for pet therapy. Everyone there is very sweet. I really like everyone that works there, and I don't have a problem with anybody. I definitely recommend it to anybody. Part of their advertisement says we take care of those who took care of us, and that is true. They take good care of old people. The only thing about Greenfield Reflections is that it's so expensive that I'm going in the hole $1000 every month. So, the money that I have to live off of the rest of my life is just dwindling away. Cost means $1500 just to put him in there.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Assisted Living Special Care

About Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg

At Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg, we provide care for your loved ones and, at the same time, help them maintain their independence. Our beautiful, clean neighborhood-style memory care assisted living community looks and feels like home, ensuring our residents’ comfort while we provide the care they need. We offer a full range of social activities keeping our residents activities and challenged.

Dedicated to seniors with Alzheimer’s and other related dementia’s we provide a safe, secure, warm and stimulating environment. Recognizing the specials needs of your loved ones, Greenfield provides an innovative approach to personalized care while preserving the dignity of each resident.

Beautiful country setting with mountain views. Secure back porch, flower and vegetable gardens which are available to residents at all times. Staff specifically trained to support and encourage independence and quality of life for individuals living with dementia. Visits by Geriatric Internist & Geriatric Psychiatrist, Laboratory and X-ray services , visits by Podiatrist.

Map of Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg