Potomac Falls Health & Rehab Center

Reviews of Potomac Falls Health & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Potomac Falls Health & Rehab Center

October 28, 2020

By David

My wife is unhappy there at Potomac Falls Health & Rehab Center. The food is bland. It doesn't have any salt and pepper and things that make food taste good. They're operating under their own COVID-19 restrictions. She can't use the gym. The only people that go in there are those that use a stationary bicycle or a treadmill. They don't do group therapy. Any therapy she gets is in her room and that limits things. Her room is austere. It's got a hospital bed, a wheelchair, a recliner chair, and facilities to put her clothing. I can't go in there, so I can't tidy things up and check on her other than through the window. It's a struggle getting information about her. There's no 2-way information feed. If I want to know about her, I got to call them. She doesn't have much to say other than she's not happy there. There's lack of communication.

February 25, 2019

By nwooden89

The facility was clean and nice. The staff was attentive and willing to help/show me around. The rehab department was great! I definitely recommend this place.

Photos of Potomac Falls Health & Rehab Center

Services and Amenities of Potomac Falls Health & Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Potomac Falls Health & Rehab Center

Potomac Falls Health & Rehab Center, which opened in late June 2014, is located on Harry Byrd Highway in Sterling, Virginia. Our new, state-of-the-art facility provides a sanctuary of rehabilitation, long-term, and respite care to our neighbors in Sterling and the surrounding communities. At Potomac Falls Health and Rehab Center, our goal is simple: to provide the most effective treatment for you in a compassionate, comfortable environment. When you visit Potomac Falls Health and Rehab Center, you will find technical innovation and a caring, expert staff. Everyone here will work hard to create a welcoming, healing atmosphere. Whether you come for short-term rehab or long-term nursing, your care will be our primary concern. We’re doing more than just challenging the status quo. We’re changing lives.

Map of Potomac Falls Health & Rehab Center