Atria Sterling

Reviews of Atria Sterling

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Sterling

January 26, 2016

By Micki5

It is a very nice place. I went there for a visit, and the rooms were a little small but very nice. I am trying to figure out how to fit my furniture in there in case I choose this place. They seem to have a lot of activities there.

May 31, 2014

By Nadine3

I've been here before, so I knew I liked it. I just wanted to go back to make sure that it was something that I thought she would still be interested in. The staff seemed really nice. They had arts and crafts and bingo. They have transportation for them to go to different activities, like the community center for seniors, and they would actually transport her back and forth to dialysis. The lady I met with was not very personable. I like the facility because it was nice and clean. The rooms were a nice size, and they just seem to have more to offer. They're not too far from restaurants and the grocery store.

July 11, 2013

By Diane28

The community looked nice, well kept and clean but they didn't have a secure setting. The person who took us around was very helpful. They have very nice private rooms.

June 15, 2013

By Lalaine

It was very nice and clean, but it seemed a little stiff for me. I felt it wasn't as homey as I would like it to be. But I would recommend it to other.

June 13, 2013

By Cindy23

We used it while we're on vacation, not long term. The facility was right in my backyard practically. It was beautiful. Everything looked very nice. The staff were very nice and helpful. They had a lot of activities there, though my mother didn't participate as much. We would have placed her there if we had enough money for long-term stay.

May 26, 2011

By StrongLeon

Friend or relative of resident

My uncle stays at this facility and is fully happy with the support he receives. Residents are under 24/7 surveillance and are constantly cared for. It was very difficult for him to make the change into an assisted living facility, but the staff was helpful every step of the way.

Costs for Atria Sterling

• Low Salt

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

About Atria Sterling

Situated on well-manicured grounds just off Harry Byrd Highway, Atria Sterling is a vibrant community designed to help older people enjoy the benefits of an active lifestyle �������� and experience greater well-being.

This inviting residence offers a selection of spacious studio and one-bedroom apartments, each with a kitchenette. Just steps away are a variety of convenient amenities, including a game room, library, salon and barber shop, and welcoming outdoor spaces such as a screened lanai, courtyard and walking paths. A friendly, caring staff is available 24/7 to provide discreet support when needed.

Every day is a new opportunity for connection, creativity and fun. With a calendar full of events, residents can continue doing the things they love and discover new interests. From guest lectures and yoga to social hours and live entertainment, residents can be as active and involved as they like.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 185 locations in 25 states and 7 Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 18,000 residents, and the workplace of choice for more than 13,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Atria Sterling