Fox Trail Assisted Living at Stephens City

Reviews of Fox Trail Assisted Living at Stephens City

Assisted Living Reviews for Fox Trail Assisted Living at Stephens City

June 17, 2014

By josie.may

I recently visited a resident in this facility and I must say, I was very impressed. The staff was very nice and helpful with everything that came up during my visit. All of the residents seemed very happy with the place. As I was talking with my friend, I found out that the staff is always very nice to the residents and they make them feel at home. Even at dinner time, they offered me a plate of food so I could eat with them. The other families there seemed happy with the facility and the staff. One staff member who really stuck out was the lead medtech. She is kind, caring, helpful, and is willing to do almost anything for her residents. I feel like these people do a wonderful job with the residents and the families and make the place feel more like home than a facility. The residents never feel alone and always have a friend anytime they need one. I highly recommend this facility for anyone looking for a home for their loved one.

Costs for Fox Trail Assisted Living at Stephens City

Photos of Fox Trail Assisted Living at Stephens City

Services and Amenities of Fox Trail Assisted Living at Stephens City

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: 1104609L706

• About Fox Trail Assisted Living at Stephens City

Fox Trail Assisted Living at Stephens City is committed to delivering quality accommodations, assistance and care to our residents. Our reputation for excellence and quality is supported by strong values and an experienced staff. Recruited with our independent seniors in mind, our team members are devoted to providing well-rounded care with skill, compassion and dignity. In addition to veteran and tax benefits, our communities offer financing designed to fit the needs of our families.

Map of Fox Trail Assisted Living at Stephens City