Brookdale Roanoke

Reviews of Brookdale Roanoke

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Roanoke

June 07, 2015

By Lisa105456650

They were very friendly and nice at Emeritus at Roanoke. I think the only reason I did not choose them was because my mom and dad cannot be placed together, and I did not think they would transition well with that. I would suggest that if they have couples coming in, they would try to place them together.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your feedback. We are committed to continuous quality service and care and will share your feedback with our management team.

May 12, 2014

Emeritus at Roanoke was a strictly Alzheimer's facility. My visit there was fine. I liked the people I talked to. They were very helpful. It was obvious that they cared about the people who lived there. However, as far as the physical surroundings, I don't think it was what my dad was looking for. My dad was pretty much an elitist snob to be honest, so whatever he went into had to be upper middle class, and I would say that Emeritus Roanoke would be somewhere between middle class and upper middle class, but the place that my dad was in was very much upper middle to upper class. They were very reasonable as far as cost goes, but physically they were not up to the level as to where my dad was as far as décor and stuff. The rooms were very small. At the point I visited them, I didn't know whether my father needed strictly Alzheimer's care or whether we could do assisted living.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Photos of Brookdale Roanoke

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Roanoke

About Brookdale Roanoke

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Roanoke