Elm Park Estates

Offers Independent Living

4230 Elm View Rd, Roanoke, VA 24018
Elm Park Estates (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 26 days

Move-in by March 31st and receive $500 off your first 3 months. Applies to April, May, and June rent. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Elm Park Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Elm Park Estates

October 04, 2016

By Gladys072415

I thought Elm Park Estates was very nice. The staff was very pleasant, friendly, and helpful. I have tried the food, and it was good. The rooms were large and comfortable. The grounds were nice.

June 28, 2016

By Dawn881843

I put my mother in Elm Park Estates. What stood out for me was the cleanliness and the fact the staff live there. I just really like it. It is an assisted living place, but it doesn't seem like it's for old people. It looks like a hotel, and the people who work there actually live there. They have a chapel, a patio, an activity room, and a beautiful dining room. They have four stories with an elevator and take them to different activities. They have a nursing staff that can take care of them. It can be anywhere from independent living all the way up to hospice care. My mother is in assisted living. The quality of the food at Elm Park is better than most restaurants that I pay a lot of money to eat at in Roanoke. They have a chef there who's absolutely unbelievable, and their food and set up is like going to a high-class restaurant. They would announce activities in the dining room, and she'll go down and if she's not interested, she'll go back to her room and sit in her room or outside if the weather's nice.

June 17, 2016

By Joyce143760

Our sister-in-law was in Elm Park Estates, and it's a wonderful place. I would highly recommend it. The staff is very wonderful, caring, and friendly. The facility is very clean. The meals are well-prepared and delicious and served in a wonderful, clean, and spacious dining area. The grounds are beautiful. It's an estate on the side of a mountain, and the view is beautiful. I would live there myself. They have a nurse that actually lives on the premises, and if you need her, you can pay for her separately.

May 10, 2016

By Sam36

I had a good experience visiting my brother at Elm Park Estates. The people are very friendly, and the rooms are very good. The dining rooms was very nice. They have some exercise classes, and people come in as entertainment on occasion.

December 25, 2015

By Dana24

Elm Park Estates was very nice, but it was independent living, and my brother-in-law needed assisted living. The rooms were very nice, as well. I was very impressed with this facility. The lady who called me and invited me to lunch was very nice.

October 28, 2015

By sandyshoes

Elm Park Estates is a very attractive place. This is one of the places I had seen because it was nearby. It is modern. There is a big atrium with skylights and lots of light coming in. The hallways are wide. They also have little shelves that people decorate for the seasons. The apartment sizes are good. Elm Park Estates is a very vibrant, happy place. The residents looked very happy and comfortable. The facility is a very optimistic, happy place. The dining room is very large. There is a menu from which you can choose. The food was excellent. Elm Park Estates is part of a large group. If you wish to travel, you can stay at one of their places in another state for no extra charge. That is a really good feature for me.

September 15, 2015

By leamlass

As far as price range for me, Elm Park Estates would have been tight, but overall, I would say, I could accept the place. It seemed outdated. The paints and the furnishings needed to be updated. However, the people were very friendly. I talked to a couple of the residents, and they seemed to be happy. They have a pool, and they had so many activities. It was close to town. The neighborhood was updated and safe. It was pretty close to a hospital and a mall.

April 10, 2015

By Ron43

I moved my mom to Elm Park Estates. It is good. They have home health care right there if you need some service. It is almost like assisted living just have to pay a few dollars more to have it available. It is all independent living and just have a manager available on call. If anything happens, then they can call a medical facility. My mother chose it because it has the most activities. We visited 5 assisted living places, and this is the one she feels she likes better. That is her second reason. The first reason is that it is $1,000 less.

June 30, 2014

By Norma8

It was an excellent visit for me at Elm Park. It was wonderful. They came and picked me up. I had lunch with them, and we listened to a concert. They took me on a tour. They were just lovely. The food was wonderful. The staff was fantastic. The rooms were beautiful. They just had the basics, and that's all you need. You would have your meals outside, but they had a microwave and the few essentials for what you would need. They have it well-prepared. Activities were well-developed. They are always having dances and having people come to sing to them. They take them on tours and bus trips.

January 31, 2014

By Debbie76738650

Elm Park Estates is strictly independent living. It's a very, very nice facility. The rooms are of good size. The two bedrooms are really nice. The one bedroom is a little bit small. We did have a meal there when we had the tour and I was very pleased with the meal we had. The folks that we toured with were very, very gracious and actually have invited us back. Even if they are independent living, they try to aide their people in place. Once you get to the point where you really, really need a lot of care, they are going to work with you to try to make sure that you can stay there as long as possible. This is number 1 on my list if mom is truly just independent living.

July 29, 2013

By Lavern1

After visiting several facilities, we decided to move our mom to Elm Park Estates. It was quite a wonderful place. My mom didn't want a big apartment, she wants a studio apartment. She's got a little patio. She can go out to the dining room. The first day she met four ladies and they have lunch together. Sunday morning she's not feeling well and the cafeteria take it up on themselves to send up some toasts and fruits and ginger ale for her. They were really warm, they were really helpful. And the price is just perfect. So, we find it to be very good and my mom is really happy there.

December 21, 2012

By rstr

Elm Park Estates house some of the most respectful employees that I have ever encountered in my life. I have never had the pleasure of seeing a staff of employees go so far out of their way to ensure the happiness of the people who they are committed to helping. Recently a relative of mine was admitted to this fine assisted living facility, because he was getting older and was having an increasingly difficult time caring for himself. His unique condition was one which means that he would need a fair bit more attention than an average guest. However, the staff here truly went out of their way to ensure his happiness. Further, they are always very communicative with family members whenever we have questions or require information. It is my hope that one day when I am too old to care for myself I may end up in a facility as fine as this one.

Costs for Elm Park Estates

Photos of Elm Park Estates

Services and Amenities of Elm Park Estates

• Independent Living Starting At: $1939/month

• Housing Extra: Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Elm Park Estates

Elm Park Estates is located in Roanoke, VA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Elm Park Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Elm Park Estates